abnormal?

pigsy

Reaction score
Hi. I am new to this site. I came off the pill 7 months ago. My periods have been getting regular but recently i have experienced bad cramps. My last period was really heavy for a few hours but only lasted a day. Now half way through my cycle i experienced bleeding but not the usual type - sorry TMI. Is this normal?

Hi pigsy - welcome! what day of your cycle are you on? :hugs:

have you done any HPT lately just to rule that out? xx

Welcome to B&B pigsy. What day in your cycle did you bleed? As Nicole136 states, it may be worth testing just to check xx

yes - I agree - do a HPT! And if you get a -ve, try again in a week hon. :hugs:

Just wanted to say :hi: from one (porky)pig to another pig(sy) xxxx

It would have been on the night of day 22/23 of my cycle and my period normally comes during the night as well. Does HPT mean an early pregnancy test? are they effective?

Hi Pigsy

HPT is a home pregnancy test. Some do detect earlier than your missed period but quite a few girls on here haven't got a :bfp: until a good few days after their missed period. Unfortunately everyone is different.

I got my period on my 21st day in my last cycle which is really unusual for me as I usually average a 26 day cycle, and I hadn't been on the pill for well over a year before we started trying. Sometimes the :witch: just messes with you like that. But that's not to say that this is definitely your period arriving, sometimes bleeds can signify a pregnancy (google implantation bleeding). Keep an eye out for early preg symptoms and if you think you could be then :test: !!

C
x

If your periods don't seem normal to you then they probably aren't. It's difficult for others to say what is normal as it varies so drastically from woman to woman. If it isn't what you normally have then it isn't normal if that makes sense?

I'd test if i were you just to be sure xx

Thanks girls. I tested tonight and it was negative. It might be too early or not my time yet.

sorry about the :bfn:. I really hope you get your :bfp: soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->