About 11 dpo and still BFN?

TheDreamer12

Reaction score
I ovulated around the 22nd of June, and the hubby and I had sex on the 22nd as well. I'm usually irregular, and that is definitely something that is throwing me off (Last cycle was 50 days long). If I had a normal cycle this month, I would start on the 4th of July, but it's unlikely, being that my cycles are quite irregular (I haven't had a normal length cycle in about a year).

I've also had many symptoms of what could be both pregnancy and af showing her ugly face.

-3 dpo I had slight cramping on my right side
-3 dpo my nipples started to hurt A LOT
-about 9 dpo the insides of my bbs started to hurt A LOT
-breasts have become like water balloons
-My areolas have darkened a few shades
-I've had very, very vivid dreams the last 4 nights
-I constantly have this white, between creamy and thick, cm that I've never really had before
-I constantly feel wet down there
-I'm breaking-out on my thighs (very unusual for me)
-I have been sweating and getting hot very easily

What do you ladies think? When do you think I should take another test?
I feel like all hope is lost, but I also feel like it might just be a bit too early.

It's definitely early! You're still in the most common implantation days and HCG isn't produced until after implantation. I didnt get a BFP until 20DPO! Especially if your cycles aren't regular, you can't expect a BFP going off dates of a "regular" cycle if yours aren't...

That's true. Thank you! I feel a little better about it. If I did had a regular cycle, I would have started my period today, but I don't.

Yesterday, and today I've been cramping almost exactly like I do right before my period, but with no period. I've also had strange sensations of pulling on both my right and left sides. Plus, lightly sharp pains going through my middle a few inches below my belly button. I thought my breasts were starting to stop hurting this morning, but throughout the day they've gone back to being sore and painful to the touch.

What throws me off is I don't understand why I'd be having these symptoms if I'm going to start my period when I'm extremely irregular to begin with, so my period wouldn't even be close to coming right now. I haven't had a normal-length cycle in a very long time.

The wait is killing me. I wish I just knew already. :/

Those symptoms sound promising tho. Very familiar from my BFP cycle. Only time will tell, unfortunately :( the waiting SUCKS

Thank you! I thought so too. I've never had symptoms like these. Usually if af is about to come, just my nipples hurt, but first it was everything, and now it's the insides of my breasts.

I also just noticed that yesterday, everything I ate started to taste funny. I drank a pop, and it tasted disgusting. Everything I eat causes this sour taste in the back of my mouth and sides of my tongue. It's so gross.

Also, I have a question, if you wouldn't mind being tmi with me. haha I was wondering what your cm was like before you got your bfp? I can't quite tell if mine is leukorrhea or not. When I check it, it will look like a few droplets of white stuff on my fingers. It's between thick and thin, but it's always almost stark white and I've never had this kind of cm before.

There is no such thing is TMI when TTC!

I had an abundance of creamy and sometimes almost chunky CM and it also had a 'different' smell. Not bad but not my usual smell lol almost sweeter if thats possible lol

Good point! :p

That doesn't really sound like my cm. However, my cm is definitely different from my normal cm. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Anything different from your normal is a sign :)

I do, but I don't really keep up-to-date with it. I mostly just use it as a reminder of when I started my period last.

So, I started spotting light pink today. I'm not sure what it means. I really hope it's not af. :(

Do you think it could be implantation? Is it possible to have all of these symptoms before implantation?

Its possible! I had an implant dip at 12DPO with my son! It's late but possible! Some say you can't get symptoms until HCG is produced but some swear they had symptoms before so idk?!

*sigh* I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. I checked the blood and it's gotten a bit heavier and darker. :cry: I guess, it's back to the tww for me.

It's strange, though, being that I haven't had a regular length cycle in about a year.

I actually have no idea what I'd going on with my body. I started spotting yesterday at 13 dpo. I assumed it was af, because it got slightly more red. Usually, if I sleep while spotting, I'll wake up and legit be on my period by morning, but I just woke up for work, and it's actually lighter than it was to begin with yesterday.

https://implantationbleed.com/impla...ics-of-bloody-discharge-during-egg-embedment/

Thank you for the link. Unfortunately, I still don't know what's going on. I started lightly spotting on the 5th. Then the 6th it became a slightly heavier flow by the end of the day, but still light pink in color. Then, the night of the 6th, it decreased in quantity. Then the 7th it was still light pink by morning and the same quantity. The middle of the day, for a few hours it turned bright red. Then quickly went back to light pink. Then this morning, it's almost completely stopped. I don't understand what's happening. It's been so sporadic. I've never had a period like this. Hell, I've never even spotted like this before (Only ever spotted once before during a cycle in which I did not ovulate for two months and missed 2 periods).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->