About 9dpo symptoms - Feel free to share ladies :)

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hi there :)

I am about 9dpo (guessed by ff didn't test) and anyway I have had really vivid dreams the last 3 nights in a row which is odd for me and they were really odd as well as vidid.
I also have been cramping on and off and getting a lot of headaches.
Sorry about any TMI in this but I sneezed earlier and couldn't help but let a little pee out and I know that's kind of gross but it is not a common occurence! I also have been checking my CP and CM and my CP seems to be slightly softer than yesterday but it is still feeling quite low and open. I know CP isn't accurate but I am worried because it is still open. I also have been getting creamy CM but not when I wipe only when I physically check, slightly stretchy still.
AF is due about the 10th give or take a day as my cycles have varied lately.
I have been quite tired too but that could be down to Christmas! Temp is about .2 degrees celsius higher than yesterday. I think I could just be symptom spotting though!
Anyone having similar? Or any thoughts? :)

Hi, AF is due for me around the 11th. Been having cramps, and spotting today.

Hi af due 10th.
Pretty similar vivid dreams the last 2 nights headaches tired and I too sneezed yesterday and a little wee came out lol, high cp like u not noticeable cm only when I check slightly lotion like.
Are u going to test or wait for missed af?
Baby dust to all x

I ordered some tests from Amazon so are waiting for them to arrive before I do.

I think I will wait as I have wasted so much money on tests other months that I may as well just wait and see if AF comes on time, I am starting to think she will rear her ugly head earlier than planned as right now I am having really strong cramping. I also noticed my vagina seems to be very tight don't know if that is a sign of bfp or if it doesn't mean anything :S

I'm waiting to Gillian good luck keep us updated with symptoms etc x

ok so today my vagina walls aren't as swollen and my CP seems to be higher and softer but still feels open so it's not looking good. Still very tired - I woke up late today :S and more vivid dreams, only one dream so far has been baby related though. Still having cramps but not in the typical AF area. Also been getting waves of nausea. Still going to wait to test though.

I was due to ovulate either 27/28th November depending on length this month. We dtd on 23rd 26th and 27th.

My cp is also still high. Feel slightly nauseous tired and vivid dream again last night.
Apart from that no other symptoms.
I ovulated 26/27th dec dtd 24/26/27th.
Fingers crossed for us both due sat so will prob test Sunday x

yeah fingers crossed but don't want to get my hopes up! the fact that I feel open isn't a good sign but it could be from when I had my D&C it might always feel slightly open ha at least thats what I am hoping, doesn't feel as open as it did when I got AF last month anyway but still a few days to go before that's due

caved and took a cheapie..BFN :( but not surprising

When is AF due?

I'm feeling very nauseous again today and still have signs of spotting. I keep thinking it's all in my head as I never felt this way last time.

Still no sign of the tests I ordered I was hoping they would be here by now.

I am due on either 10th or 11th, checked my cm and i am very dry today :( spotting is a good sign at least so it's looking good for you :) at least you can't test too early!

I am due on either 10th or 11th, checked my cm and i am very dry today :( spotting is a good sign at least so it's looking good for you :) at least you can't test too early!

About the same time as me then, you are still in with a chance :)

yeah hoping I still have a chance, my boobs have been quite itchy and so has my stomach which I had when I was last pregnant but could be coincidental

My cp is now low and light cramps. Beginning to feel out already. Af due 10/11.
Fx crossed ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"