About 9dpo symptoms - Feel free to share ladies :)

One weird thing really squishy squidgy cervix?

i'm still feeling really nauseous i'm not sure if it's all in my head lol. I have spent far too much time thinking about it this week.

I honestly don't remember feeling this way with my first.

Nothing apart from high cervix squishy and clear cm. I'm sure this is an af sign :/ how about u ladies? X

CM is still brown/red here. Normally AF just appears. I have no cramps or anything but still feeling sick.

Thanks Ckelly, it's driving me mad I hate this tww lol.

I just want to know already! I thought I saw some pink on my toilet paper earlier but think I was mistaken by the pattern on the paper :S probably should have checked, having really painful bloating today and can't suck in at all, having kind of a pulsing feeling around my uterus..do either of you ever get that? Also had a lot of cramping around my ovaries but my CP is still medium to low and hard and fairly open so really confused.

Yea I think I know wat u mean pulsing wise.
Since his aft sneezing headache cold symptoms watery cm high cervix and had a burn feelin around ovary x

Yea I think I know wat u mean pulsing wise.
Since his aft sneezing headache cold symptoms watery cm high cervix and had a burn feelin around ovary x

sounds fairly promising for you! I have had a bit of a cold today but I get sick a lot so not going to take that as anything, also my cm seems fairly gritty today and I usually get that before AF :(

Thanx Gillian for some reason I just feel out. That's why I won't test I don't want to see bfn I'd rather af just turn up :/ x

Morning ladies.
This morning full of cold hot and clammy low cervix but tightly shut.
Similar feeling of before af :/
How are you jenjen and Gillian x

Morning yet another BFN perhaps I'm just too early . Last time I never tested until the day AF.

OH will be pleased if he gets to try again for next month lol.

Could still be early jenjen your not out till af shows huni x

Looks like I'm out this month AF got me. To be fair I wasn't sure when I ov only been a 26 day cycle this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->