? about BBT

NicoleB

Mama Of Many & Lovin It
Reaction score
Is it normal for your bbt to be lower after ovulation if you are cold?
(I'm not 100% I've even Od yet but think I may have 9well know if temp stays up 2 more days) anyway my bbt is kinda low but higher today than it has been. my temps were kinda wacky until about 5 days then were normal..it went up this morning but not but not in the 98s. anyway is it normal for your bbt to be low if you are cold all the time? and can it be normal it be under 98s after ovulation? Sorry I hope this makes sense..as things dont come out of my fingers the way there are in my head..:blush:

the best think i would say to do is monitor a whole cycles worth. i think it's normal for some temps to fall below your line - you are looking for a general pattern when charting not exact days and temps if that makes sense?

in other words the odd low or high temp is nothing to worry about

Thank you! This isnt my 1st month charting but after my son was born almost 6 months ago my body kinda got weird! So These temps have not been my normal!

Have you got a link to your chart Nicole so we can have a sticky?

My coverline was 97.2 and my temps post o were usually 97.4 to 97.9 -- only reached 98 and above when I was pg.

Are you breastfeeding your 6 month old? That would make a big difference in ovulation and temps.

Sure here is the link to my chart..
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/NicolesChart

No I'm not breastfeeding..
I keep my heat on 72 and for everyone else in the house thats great..for me I'm cold all the time. and I'm up a few times durning the night. So I think that has something to do with it also.

TBH, it looks like you haven't o'ed yet this cycle.

I was thinking I may have yesterday but I dont know I tend to have a slow rise after O.its only been sice the 17th my temps have been stable (if thats what you wanna call it lol)..my hormones have been kinda "off" since Gregory was born.

Yeah, I could see o as yesterday if you are a slow riser. Only a couple of more days will tell. Looks like you have good coverage though! :thumbup:

lol yeah I think we have that part covered..
If not we'll just keep trying haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"