About EWCM

Taloulah

Reaction score
I know this might sound strange! But I take EWCM as being a white colour and being stretchy, stringy? Lol but I have never ever had that kind of discharge is what I call it. The only time I expierence that kind of discharge is when I've had an organum (sorry lol) u always look after using the toilet but I don't get nothing like this. Also, this is gonna really be TMI but the only liquid that's comes out of me is well I think it's seamen because if I go toilet straight after sex it comes out blobby and white but if I have sex and don't go to the toilet till the morning it comes out but all through out the day and comes out for days and it is yellow in colour a pale yellow when I wipe it is very very watery practically water & smells. I always have to where pads. Just like dribbles. Especially when I'm walking around! It's really annoying! Is there any possibility if its coming ou like water and I dribble this stuff through out the day days after sex I could have a blocked tube and the sperm isn't getting anywhere? Or is this discharge if so is it normal. Pls help.

First of all, EWCM isnt usually "white" ..its like the inside of an egg .hence the name :) its clear and slippert/stretchy. Not all women have EWCM or notice it. That's ok too. Its still very possible to conceive. The semen thing..don't worry about"losing" it or anything. The little swimmers go where they ned to be immediately. You dont have to try to hold it in. :) good luck my dear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->