about scans

lauralora

Reaction score
hiya ladies i had my scan yesterday :D

they told me everything looked absolutley fine and the baby was so cute :happydance:

but i just feel concerned it didnt seem to be hugley activie, it bounced up in the air once and sucked its thumb but it mainly just seemed to be lied chillin on its back in the position attached below lol ... do you think thats ok? every1 talks about there babies bouncing all over the place.

Also the nuchal fold was 2mm, the woman told me this is normal and they dont even show concern till its over 3.5mm , i just feel it was still high, you think thats alright? ive got to wait for my blood to come back but the hospital think it all looks normal

Attachments

• Image0316.jpg
    Image0316.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 10
Oh yes that all sounds fine. my little man was chilling at my 19 week scan this week!

sounds great to me, i am sure your LO was just chillaxing - lovely pic! x

They do that..Sometimes, they are sleeping, or just relaxing..Could be he's just mellow too.

I would imagine just like us they are sometimes chilled and relaxed and sometimes moving around like a mad one!! I am sure if it was a cause for concern they would have mentioned it.

I have heard others saying if they have had something sugary to eat or drink beforehand it can cause the LO to be more active!

hi hun, 2mm at 13 weeks is absolutely fine. When I had my 13 week nuchal, i was told NT grow in proportion to number of weeks of the baby. At 13 weeks upto 3mm is normal. So yours is well within the normal range.

awwwwwwww bless hun all sounds pretty normal to me i had my scan today and im 15wks 4 days baby didnt move at all even tho the woman tried ,baby stayed still throughout with very little movement he or she was sleeping i think lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When I had my scan- first of all the baby was moving around so much, they couldn't get any measurements (perhaps it was the can of coke I had before going in, whoopsie! :blush:) then the baby must have fallen asleep and they couldn't get it to move at all so they managed to do the CRL but couldn't do the nuchal so I now have to do the bloods instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->