About time i said Hello :D

YoungNImum

Mum to 2 and expecting
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Courtney and im 19yrs old. I gave birth to my Perfect Daughter on 23/12/10 three days early, we named Eva-Jane after both our granmothers.
She weighed 5lb 12oz when she was born very tiny girl, and now weighs 7lb 10.5lb
I decided to have Gas&Air at 8cm and she was born 1nhalf hours after that.
Labour was great for me the contractions got to me the most, but giving birth to her was lovely they pushed me upto a long mirror on the wall so i could watch it all it was amazing.
Iv added a pic of my wee women
Love to hear from you all x

Attachments

• DSC00751.jpg
    DSC00751.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
I adore her name! She is a cutie pie. Hi im cindy im 19 mommy of two. Valentin is fixing to be 6 months and Jovanni turning 2 in march.

Welcome, I'm 19 and my girl Summer is 8 months!
I think your avatar just melted my heart. She is sooo cute!! Congrats and welcome again hun xx

Hey I'm Gem, 18 and mummy to twin boys :) Eva-Jane is such a cutie xxx

Hi, I'm Helen. I remember you from Teen Pregnancy.
I love the name of your daughter and she is so beautiful. I have a 6 week old son called Adam who was 10 days early :D x

Welcome!
I'd have liked to watch Noah's birth afterwards, maybe not as it happened though... All the blood and gore would scare me!! :haha: Must have been amazing though xx

hiyaaa, your LO is gorgeous :flower:
i'm beck, i'm nineteen and i've got a gorgeousss little boy called Joshua James!

I adore her name! She is a cutie pie. Hi im cindy im 19 mommy of two. Valentin is fixing to be 6 months and Jovanni turning 2 in march.

Wow i love your childrens names very different i love it!

Welcome, I'm 19 and my girl Summer is 8 months!
I think your avatar just melted my heart. She is sooo cute!! Congrats and welcome again hun xx

Thank you i took it myself :thumbup:

Hey I'm Gem, 18 and mummy to twin boys :) Eva-Jane is such a cutie xxx

Im a twin :flower: how are finding it, iv always thought twins would ov been lovely but now that iv Eva-Jane two would really be hard work.

Hi, I'm Helen. I remember you from Teen Pregnancy.
I love the name of your daughter and she is so beautiful. I have a 6 week old son called Adam who was 10 days early :D x

Hey yea i remeber you i think we where due the same day aswell, or maybe a day between us, congratz on Adam

Welcome!
I'd have liked to watch Noah's birth afterwards, maybe not as it happened though... All the blood and gore would scare me!! :haha: Must have been amazing though xx

I was abit shocked because there was no blood and gore when i delievered eva it was if she had just had a bath when she came out she didnt need wiped or anything.

hiyaaa, your LO is gorgeous :flower:
i'm beck, i'm nineteen and i've got a gorgeousss little boy called Joshua James!

I never thought there was as many around the same age of me :thumbup: Nice to no wwe are all kinda in the same boat :hugs:

welcome :flower:
i wish i could have watched my birth after, but we wrnt allowed to film it :(

Im a twin how are finding it, iv always thought twins would ov been lovely but now that iv Eva-Jane two would really be hard work.

I don't know what its like to have one, so two seems normal to me lol! I love it though, its double the work but double the fun for sure!

Are you an identical twin or non identical? If your non id then Eva-Jane may have twins when she's older, it skips a generation, but if you're female and have a mum whos a non id twin, then you have a chance of having non id twins! :) xxxx

welcome :flower:
i wish i could have watched my birth after, but we wrnt allowed to film it :(

I did mention to OH if he would film it but then i went of the idea the closer i got to giving birth, but when they asked would i like to watch her coming out i jumped at the chance, Im so glad i done it, i forgot all about the pain once i was able to see her head, i just wonted her out to meet her, plus i didnt no if i was having a boy or girl.

Congrats!
Your little madam is soo pretty!
I am Callie I am 19 I have a almost 7 month old Daughter Lyrik Maire:)

Im a twin how are finding it, iv always thought twins would ov been lovely but now that iv Eva-Jane two would really be hard work.

I don't know what its like to have one, so two seems normal to me lol! I love it though, its double the work but double the fun for sure!

Are you an identical twin or non identical? If your non id then Eva-Jane may have twins when she's older, it skips a generation, but if you're female and have a mum whos a non id twin, then you have a chance of having non id twins! :) xxxx

I used to hate it when people asked when we where younger, whats it like to be a twin, i always used to say, iv never not been a twin so i cany answer that. just used to bug me abit.

Yea we are identical twins, My OH has twins on his side his mum was one but only she survied, then iv cuzin twins an im a twin, we kinda thought we might have a chance of being pregnant with twins, an they scaned me an said there was just one heart beat.

But id of loved if i did have twins to see them growing up together, like me an my sister. To see who was the bossy one, because that was me when we where growing up :blush:

I love Eva tho and wouldnt change her for the world :cloud9:

Beautiful baby and beautiful name...
Im emma im 18 and my darling daughter is 10 days. My oh recorded my birth.

awwwwwww congrats shes gawjus!!

im 19,, mommy too a little girl mia shes 5months :) xx

Aww Eva-Jane is a really beautiful name same for a beautiful girl XD Rather sad of me but I got excited when I seen you gave birth the same day as me lol but me to a little boy called Eli XD

Aww Eva-Jane is a really beautiful name same for a beautiful girl XD Rather sad of me but I got excited when I seen you gave birth the same day as me lol but me to a little boy called Eli XD

Its not sad, another girl on dec baby thread gave birth same day as me aswell i think its amazing, i just thought i was the only one gave birth on that date hahaha :haha:
I gave birth at 16:52 so just abit before Eli, if you gave birth in the evening n not the morning? How did you find it? I wasnt due till 26th so i had it in my head she wouldnt be here for x-mas day but she was which was great!

Hi, I'm shona and I'm 19. I have a daughter called kaya who was born on the 24th of novermber 2010.

Your little girl is really beautiful!

Congrats on ur baby girl!!

I'm Mel, 22 and have a little girl called Grace (3 yrs old) and a little boy Theo (15 months)

x

Its not sad, another girl on dec baby thread gave birth same day as me aswell i think its amazing, i just thought i was the only one gave birth on that date hahaha :haha:
I gave birth at 16:52 so just abit before Eli, if you gave birth in the evening n not the morning? How did you find it? I wasnt due till 26th so i had it in my head she wouldnt be here for x-mas day but she was which was great!

I gave birth to Eli 5.20am lol he was actually due 27th November lol. Labour was truely awful, I got really bad care from the hospital! But I don't care now lol I discharged myself 9pm lol. How did you find it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->