About time

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
I don't know that I've complained about this here yet but I went to see my GP on December 12, she did a pap smear and everything looked great. Told me that she had referred me to an OB on December 5 and asked if I had heard anything from them. I told her that I hadn't. Figured it was still early so we'd give it a little longer. The 18th my GPs office calls to ask if I'd heard from the OB yet, still nothing, was starting to get a little annoyed at this point and we were about to get out of town, so was worried about missing the call. Get back from our trip, still nothing, get a call from my GP's office once again asking if I'd heard anything, told them nothing, she said that it looked like the OB's office had closed from December 21 to January 7. So yesterday arrives, looking forward to a call, late afternoon my GP calls once again, I still haven't heard from the OB, so she finally decides enough is enough and she's going to refer me to another OB (at this point I'm 12 weeks along, I think it's time that I get in to see an OB and so does she). So today FINALLY the first OB that she referred me to called and I have an appointment set up for next Wednesday at 2:15 p.m. Called my GP's receptionist to tell her about it and she said it was about time!!!!

Well that sucks. Glad you now have an appointment!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->