About to take my cat to the vet. Updated - sad result

I'm sorry :hugs: I'm not looking forward to when my cats get old. I will be heartbroken especially about the one of them who gives me cuddles. I have three cats, they are six years old.

We buried her today at my mums house with her sister who passed five years ago. They were from the same litter and i remember being able to hold them both in one hand. Its very sad but we have been sharing our happy memories of them both all day.

Here is Nala a couple of halloweens ago.

Attachments

• 5417759a6185262677l.jpg
    5417759a6185262677l.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 12
Very pretty kitty! I can't believe she let you put that cape on her! :haha:

She was such a beauty of a cat, least she's with her sister now x

Im so sorry :( Im sat here crying reading her story. such a beautiful cat xxx

Very pretty kitty! I can't believe she let you put that cape on her! :haha:

lol she was such an easy going cat, she let me do loads of stuff like that. Not for very long mind, she put up with the cape for about ten minutes, jsut enough time to get some pics then she had had enough. :haha:

I am so sorry, it's devastating losing a pet. She was a complete beauty.

So sorry :hugs: but good that she was with you and that she wasn't in pain.

Aww hun your post just brought a tear to my eye. I have a cat and this is one of my worst nightmares. Big hugs hun

Hugs sorry for ur loss..its so hard having to do things like that.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I cried for you! :cry: We have 2 8 months kittens (since they day they were born) and I'll be devastated too when something happens to them xx

sending big hugs xxx

At least you were there for her at the end, I know someone whose cat got run over and it really upset my friend that the poor kitty might have died alone.

Thinking of you at htis sad time

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"