About to take my first ever clomid

I took my second pill today-- first cycle of Clomid ever. I've noticed that it gives me headaches (nothing unbearable) and I feel more twinges in my ovaries which I've read is normal since Clomid stimulates your ovaries. Best of luck!

I'm taking mine before bed tonight in just a few hours. I'm nervous, too! But feeling very hopeful.

I took two rounds of clomid 3 and a half yrs ago, because I was travelling a lot and my obgyn thought maybe that would help (because flying messes up ovulation) I had no side effects, and it gave me very regular 30 day cycle. I also noticed ewcm mid way..I wasnt using opk's though..I used it overseas. If I get af tmrw or when it comes I have a round to take this cycle too. Didnt work for me first time so lets see what happens this time! good luck!

when i took it the first time, i got HORRIBLE hot flashes!!! and felt twinges in my ovaries as well. GL!

I have done 12 rounds of clomid (not 12 straight there were lots of breaks between them) nd I had horrid sides effects. It can delay ur ovulation nd make it later thn normal. R u being monitored on it? scans? bloods?

I did Clomid this cycle (50 mg) and had no noticeable side effects other than my period lasted a couple days longer than normal (which I'm not sure if that had anything to do with the Clomid or was just coincidence). Good luck!

Hello Ladies,

I Was Wondering If It Was Ok For Me To Join?

I Should Be Due To Start 50mg Clomipene (Clomid) From CD2-6 For Two Cycle's Starting Tomorrow, But AF Has Not Shown Her Ugly Mug Yet, Most Likely To Be Hear Though The Night, So It Will Delay Me A Day. x X x

Good Luck Girlie's & FX'd For You All. x X x

Well af showed today so my cd 5-9 clomid will start on saturday. Will let you know if I get any side effects. I'm also on metformin and that has a not fun side effect on my stomach. UGH.

First Clomiphene Cycle (Clomid)... Conceive Plus... Soft Cups...

So I Got Hit By AF Early This Morning, In So Much Pain It Just Seems To Get Worse & Worse Every Month When I Get My New Cycle (AF), Of Course I'm Gutted Inside But At Least Now I'm On My New Cycle & Should Be Starting Clomid Tomorrow, My Chances Of Conceiving Should Be A Bit Higher Now, Hopefully. But On An Up Side I'm Excited, But Hoping My DF Get's Great SA Result's By Tomorrow As She Need's To Give Me The Go Ahead To Start Taking Clomid, Other Wise My Gynaecologist Don't Wont Me To Take Clomid As She Said There Would Be No Point If His SA Is Low. I Don't Want To Feel Let Down By My Gynaecologist, I'm Quite Worried, As I Will Need The Help To Conceive Just As Much As My DF Will If Result's Are Not Good & He Had A Cold When Test Was Done So Actually A Bit Worried That It Might Have Affected His SA Result's... DF Said To Just Wait Until He Was Better But My Stubbornness To Start Clomid On My New Cycle (Now) Persuaded Him To Do It This Cycle To Try And Get Result's In Before My Next Cycle... I Now Feel Like A Horrible Bitch. I Don't Know, I Guess I Just Want Every Thing To Go Good For Us Now. x X x

Blood & SA Result's Tomorrow FX'd...

SA Result's... Bring DF Some Luck...

Blood Result... Being Me Some Luck...

P.s I'll Update You All Tomorrow As Soon As I Get Result's & Hopefully (Praying - Amen) The Go Ahead... x X x

First Clomiphene Cycle (Clomid)... Conceive Plus... Soft Cups...

So I Got Hit By AF Early This Morning, In So Much Pain It Just Seems To Get Worse & Worse Every Month When I Get My New Cycle (AF), Of Course I'm Gutted Inside But At Least Now I'm On My New Cycle & Should Be Starting Clomid Tomorrow, My Chances Of Conceiving Should Be A Bit Higher Now, Hopefully. But On An Up Side I'm Excited, But Hoping My DF Get's Great SA Result's By Tomorrow As She Need's To Give Me The Go Ahead To Start Taking Clomid, Other Wise My Gynaecologist Don't Wont Me To Take Clomid As She Said There Would Be No Point If His SA Is Low. I Don't Want To Feel Let Down By My Gynaecologist, I'm Quite Worried, As I Will Need The Help To Conceive Just As Much As My DF Will If Result's Are Not Good & He Had A Cold When Test Was Done So Actually A Bit Worried That It Might Have Affected His SA Result's... DF Said To Just Wait Until He Was Better But My Stubbornness To Start Clomid On My New Cycle (Now) Persuaded Him To Do It This Cycle To Try And Get Result's In Before My Next Cycle... I Now Feel Like A Horrible Bitch. I Don't Know, I Guess I Just Want Every Thing To Go Good For Us Now. x X x

Blood & SA Result's Tomorrow FX'd...

SA Result's... Bring DF Some Luck...

Blood Result... Being Me Some Luck...

P.s I'll Update You All Tomorrow As Soon As I Get Result's & Hopefully (Praying - Amen) The Go Ahead... x X x

lol..If it were me, If you already have the perscription I would take it lol..my old ob gyn gave it to me, actually he suggested it to see if it would help...It really can't hurt. It's not like it is going to somehow hurt your chances. It didnt work for me, but I am going for another round...why not! I am very aware of my body, and quite puzzled why we havent concieved, so as far as I am concerned, before I really have to spend bigger money why not try the cheaper fertility aids. Fx for you!

Lol, I Know What You Mean Hun, But I'm Not Sure If I'm Being Monitored Or Not... Going To Ask My Gyn Today When She Call's. Although Don't Get Me Wrong I'v Been So Temped... Sorry To Hear It Didn't Work For You Hun, But Fx'd When You Have Another Pop At Clomid Good Luck, Fx'd & I Hope That It Brings You Your BFP. :D Totally Agree Hun, Why Not Have Another Go At Clomid, Just Cause It Hasn't Worked So Far Don't Mean It Wont Next Time :) Lovely Pic Hun, I Cant Wait To Be On Here With 4 Children Trying For 5th lol, I'm TTC Second ATM. I'v Got A Long Way To Go lol. :D Bet It's Lovely To Have Four Though, I'v Got 4 Sister's & 1 Brother & Growing Up With Them Was Great, Of Course 5 Girl Sister's :D Have There Up's & Down's, But It's Lovely Having A Big Family Around You. If That Makes Sense lol... x X x

im on 100mg day 2-6 cycle 2 (5DPO) Last year I was on 50MG and had no side effects (progesterone day 21 showed no signs of working) So I have been increased to 100mg and take both tablets at about 9:00 when i get to work, the only side effect i have is hot flushes although I actually quite like these in a sad way because it gives me the reassurance that my body is responding to the clomid :)

Good Luck

Hi there,

I've been on Clomid - up to the highest dose at 150mg and had no side effects whatsoever.

I ovulate on my own & was taking it combined with fertility treatment.

Don't be nervous about the side effects.

Good luck!

Well af showed today so my cd 5-9 clomid will start on saturday. Will let you know if I get any side effects. I'm also on metformin and that has a not fun side effect on my stomach. UGH.

Be careful with Midformin, it actually slowed my stomach down! To where my food sits in my stomach & rots and then I get sick.. Not a good pill to be on...

Totally Gutted...

Well My Gynaecologist Did Not Call Me & I'm Sure They Are Shut By Now. Look's Like I'm Waiting Another Cycle Before Starting Clomid... I Am Proper Gutted & Disappointed That She Said She Would Call & Didn't. Now I'v Just Got To Wait For My Letter, Confirming Result's And What To Do Next Depending On Result's. x X x

Just an update, I am on CD 5 taking clomid (my 4th pill) and I've had no inside effects at all yet, lets hope the only one I get is pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->