About to take my first ever clomid

Well af showed today so my cd 5-9 clomid will start on saturday. Will let you know if I get any side effects. I'm also on metformin and that has a not fun side effect on my stomach. UGH.

Be careful with Midformin, it actually slowed my stomach down! To where my food sits in my stomach & rots and then I get sick.. Not a good pill to be on...

Yea, I eat REAL healthy on it. I am now afraid to eat Anything other than bland super healthy foods. No fast food period. Which is good since I am heavy. LOL. The food doesnt sit on me it runs right through me and there have been days that I have such an upset stomach, but hopefully it will all be worth it. The clomid as I said never gave me any side effects though when I tried 2 rounds a few yrs ago.

Totally Gutted...

Well My Gynaecologist Did Not Call Me & I'm Sure They Are Shut By Now. Look's Like I'm Waiting Another Cycle Before Starting Clomid... I Am Proper Gutted & Disappointed That She Said She Would Call & Didn't. Now I'v Just Got To Wait For My Letter, Confirming Result's And What To Do Next Depending On Result's. x X x

Aww hunny! Sorry to hear that! Let's hope the delay is for a good reason! Stay positive :hugs:

I haven't had any side effects and felt nothing yet. Today is cd9, just gone Bd as much as poss lol!!

I haven't had any side effects and felt nothing yet. Today is cd9, just gone Bd as much as poss lol!!

I havent either..only the metformin side effects, nothing for the clomid...I am on cd 8 right behind you....lol we already bd like crazy althought I know its too early yet. tmrw I take my last clomid so we shall see.....

Well we've been bd every day since CD8. Sme might say its a bit early but we like it anyway haha! I'm trying not to do OPKs n get too hung up, no point if we're sexing every day anyway right?

Well we've been bd every day since CD8. Sme might say its a bit early but we like it anyway haha! I'm trying not to do OPKs n get too hung up, no point if we're sexing every day anyway right?

Lollllllllllll! So true....

Still dunno if I ovulated yet but it's only cd 12. CM is very watery tho, what does this mean?

Still dunno if I ovulated yet but it's only cd 12. CM is very watery tho, what does this mean?

They say watery could be fertile...I am not sure.Before I ov mine usually goes egg white, slippery and stretchy...

cm is creamy...then watery...then egg white...then ovulation xxx

I'm finding the Clomid making a lot of creamy cm. I don't usually get s lot of that but I'm noticing it. Sorry tmi! LOL

I have noticed LOTS of water CM in the past few days! I'm on CD17. I don't think I've ever had lots (if any) of watery CM, so I wondered if it was from the Clomid.

Hello ladies!!

I was supposed to have an HSG last week and then start Chlomid on my next cycle, but I unfortunately got sick and was in and out of the hospital... So, if no BFP between now and July, I'll be taking it for the first time as well..... I'd like to tag along with you ladies to see your progress and know what to expect :).

Baby dust / juice and all that jazz to you all....

Hi ladies, I'll join you!
Starting clomid next cycle if I don't get a BFP this cycle...

Welcome welcome...hope your feeling better! Yup I've had an HSG too, not too bad...So far today I am noticing a bit of clear cm...just a bit...I havent ov'd yet for sure though...I am on cd14..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->