About to take my first ever clomid

I've had the HSG. Piece of cake, don't worry x

Welcome welcome...hope your feeling better! Yup I've had an HSG too, not too bad...So far today I am noticing a bit of clear cm...just a bit...I havent ov'd yet for sure though...I am on cd14..

Thanks ladies! I'm not too worried, although I am allergic to the dye used - but we'll be using precautions leading up to the test (steroids starting 13hrs before and plenty of benadryl). I think that's my only concern, and then, of course praying that all is well. I had a laproscopic myomectomy 04/2010 to remove a volleyball sized uterine tumor so it'll be interesting to "see" how my uterus is doing as well as a result.

Thanks again :) Fx'd for you all!

Hi All!

I hope you don't mind if I join! I am having a HSG on Thursday because I have been spotting randomly over the past 3 months. I am hoping everything looks ok and we can just keep BDing or possibly start Clomid to help push things along.

Baby dust to all of you :)

I've had the HSG. Piece of cake, don't worry x

Welcome welcome...hope your feeling better! Yup I've had an HSG too, not too bad...So far today I am noticing a bit of clear cm...just a bit...I havent ov'd yet for sure though...I am on cd14..

Thanks ladies! I'm not too worried, although I am allergic to the dye used - but we'll be using precautions leading up to the test (steroids starting 13hrs before and plenty of benadryl). I think that's my only concern, and then, of course praying that all is well. I had a laproscopic myomectomy 04/2010 to remove a volleyball sized uterine tumor so it'll be interesting to "see" how my uterus is doing as well as a result.

Thanks again :) Fx'd for you all!
Omg volleyball sized? You poor thing! Well I'm happy for you that's out! Well as long as they can control the allergic reaction to the dye you will be fine. You also should be prescribed antibiotics day before day of & day after and I suggest 2-3 Advils but not sure how your body will handle all those meds at once!

On a side note I'm on cd15 & my temp was really low this morning in fact the past couple of days it dropped. Boooooo! Clearly no ov happening yet.

Yes ma'am, volleyball. It was a very rough surgery, what was normally 45min-1hr turned into 6.5 hours and when I woke up I didn't know if I would have my uterus or not. That was a lot to go through at the tender age of 22. Anyhoo, all has been well on the fibroid front since (thankfully) we're just trying to get me preggers before they will remove my uterus -it's inevitable but we're holding off as long as we can and praying for at least one baby :).

My app has me set to ovulate tomorrow (CD18) and my temps were acting as if it was going to come a little earlier and said, "shook ya" so...I get what you mean,lol.

That is an incredible feat to overcome...bless you! Well I certainly will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!! My temps are pee'ing me off they keep going lower! I'm in Canada so we use celcius but mine was 36.12 this morning! Foolishness! Annnnnd got a big negative opk yesterday too. POO! lol.

Tell me about it! I try not to read into the daily temps because they'll drive me bonkers...but that's so much easier said than done. And thank you :) FX'd for you as well chickadee.

Thank you!...well cd 17 no sign of ov at all...temps was a little higher but it was probably warmer in my house lol...the neg opks are doing my head in...I was sure if I ov naturally around cd 20 that clomid would make me ov around cd15...nope lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->