Absolutely devastated.

Stephytiggs

Reaction score
Baby is very poorly. They don't know if she will survive much longer. If she is still with me in 8 weeks time they will try an determine what her illness is and if it is fatal we will have to continue as a single pregnancy. If it is something that she can live with they will deliver both twins in 8 weeks time.

She is on the 3rd centile line and has two holes in her heart. She is only receiving blood every other pulse from the cord.

Somebody please give me something to cling to.

No experience just wanted to say so sorry you have been given this news, stay strong sending lots of positive vibes for your little one to stay strong and hopefully it's something's they can deal with xxx xxx

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Thinking of you :hugs: :hugs:

I am so sorry that you have to go through this! I don't have advice or experience but I wanted to send positive vibes and hugs your way.

No advice im afraid but wishing you all well xx

Oh hunny I will say a 🙏🏻 for you and the little baby. You will be in my thoughts. :hugs:

I don't have any advice, but you're in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. :(

I'm so sorry, I really hope you and your baby will be ok x

I'm so sorry that you're going through this, I can't even imagine. I'll be thinking of you and your babies x

So sorry to hear this :( praying for you xx

So sorry to hear this, Stephy! I'll send up a prayer for your little ones! :hugs:

What awful news :( I don't have experience but want to send you lots of love 💖
Will you have to wait 8 weeks to know anything more or are you having more scans and tests? I hope asking questions is ok xx

So sorry Hun. Sending you the biggest hugs xxx

so sorry to hear this, wishing you all the best, thoughts are with you xx

Will you have to wait 8 weeks to know anything more or are you having more scans and tests? I hope asking questions is ok xx

Thanks Lucy. Have scans every two weeks now. We just have to hope she wants to make it to each scan now xxx

Thanks Lucy. Have scans every two weeks now. We just have to hope she wants to make it to each scan now xxx

I have my fingers crossed she's in there growing big and strong. How's your other little girl doing? Xx

Oh hun, so sorry to read this, I hope she gets through this, thinking of you, x

No advice I'm afraid but lots of hugs and thoughts for you and your babies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back