Absolutely devastated.

Oh hunny, I'm so sorry you're going through such a scary time. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I don't have any advice, but I'm sending lots of love to you and your LOs and will keep you in my thoughts. <3

I'm so terribly sorry and will pray that your little girl pulls through.

Sending you prayers and your lil girl!! I hope she makes it and proves everyone wrong!!

I'm so terribly sorry that you have to go through this. Praying for strength and healing for your little girl.

What awful news :( I don't have experience but want to send you lots of love &#128150;
Will you have to wait 8 weeks to know anything more or are you having more scans and tests? I hope asking questions is ok xx

Thanks Lucy. Have scans every two weeks now. We just have to hope she wants to make it to each scan now xxx

I have my fingers crossed she's in there growing big and strong. How's your other little girl doing? Xx

She s perfect, thank God xx

Thanku so much everyone. I'm finding it so difficult. I have to stay strong for my other little treasure tho but my heart is just breaking x

I'm so sorry to hear the sweetie! Both I and my DH are keeping you in our prayers.

So sorry to hear hun fingers x all turns out ok thinking of you and your little bub xx

So sorry that you're going through this, I can't even imagine xx

Im so very sorry hun and i really hope your little baby is ok xxxx

Thanks everyone your support means so much. I feel now more than ever I have to get myself organised and prepared for whatever God throws at me now x

Sending lots of hugs and prayers . Hoping your lil girl holds on sounds like a little fighter . Stay positive and strong xox

Im so sorry hun i hope your little girl pulls through sending all my love to you and your family xxx

hoping everything turns out for the best hun...maybe post over in the twin group..lots of us there have had experience with difficulties during twin pregnancies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->