Absolutely stunned to be back so soon!!!!! (mmc mentioned)

eme

Reaction score
Hey Ladies! Some of you may remember me from just a few weeks ago.....I just got a bfp last night, 7 weeks after my baby Peyton's heart stopped beating, 5 weeks after the bleeding aspect of the miscarriage began. I'm stunned.

We were NTNP and actually got pregnant (or so I believe) the very first time we had sex after the miscarriage as I had VERY distinct ovulation pain the next day. We were supposed to wait 2-3 months before actively trying again so I ~am~ a little worried that it may be too soon. But for now I am choosing to be happy despite all of the nerves and worries that will inevitably be because I just lost a baby just over a month ago!

aww congratulations :flower: when i had a loss in December i wanted to try again asap but was so upset over the loss of the baby i didn't want it to happen again so i goggled and goggled and then rang the epu and they said its completely fine and i was 10 weeks at miscarriage so im sure you will be fine xx

Yay!! Congratulations! I'm back too!

OH wow!!!! So great to see so many of us back here so quickly!!!! I was hoping to run in to a few of my former 1st tri's!!!! How are you feeling? How far along are you?

Congrats!! I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow! there are so many of us that are so close!:hugs:

Awww eme!! I'm so happy for you! STICKY DUST!!

Well done Eme! I remember when you had your loss and I am so very happy to see you back!

Thank you so much! I really didn't think I'd be back so soon, I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around it!!!

Congratulations! Great to see you back :) Wishing you a very h&h 9 months

Congratulations eme, I'm back too, got my bfp 2 days ago and a 'pregnant 1-2' on a digi yesterday.

:happydance:

Good to see so many of us back so quickly, please be sticky little beans xx

Lovely to see you back :flower:
Congratulations! :)

HellyMay, you too?!?!? How wonderful! So great to see so many of us back so quickly!

Such a kind person deserves this. Be happy! I'm happy for you. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->