Absolutely Terrified!!

Jamiesmummy22

Reaction score
Need some positive stories I’m absolutely terrified!! I’m 7W+3D Today I called NHS24 was off work with one sided back pain like a dull period pain in my back also had some abdominal cramps but they weren’t as bad as the back pain. Anyway NHS24 sent me to A+E Whilst I was waiting in the waiting room I went to the toilet and wiped and a bit of blood tinged mucus was present looked very light pink and had to stare closely to see it sorry tmi anyway it really freaked me out I started crying to the nurse when she called me through she done the usual blood pressure + temp checks all seemed fine and she took a urine sample to test for pregnancy which must of been ok as she didn’t say. Anyway outcome of it is I have to go for an emergency scan tomorrow and I’m so scared I have lost it!! Has anyone else had a similar problem with a positive outcome? They told me not to worry... easier said than done for them though!!

Yes with my second daughter I had two bleeds. 9 weeks and again at 16. The last was massive since a hematoma burst causing partial placenta abruption and later 4th degree placenta previa. Hang in there! They told me for sure i was going to lose her and she's the spunkiest toddler on the face of the planet.

I did with my second. I had one sided pain and lightly tinted mucus. Turned out I had a cyst on my ovary that was large causing the pain. It was gone by my 12 week scan.

Hope everything goes ok fingers crossed bubba Is safe. Please come back and let us know. Xx

I’m still not sure what’s going on... I had a call from the early pregnancy unit this morning saying that lower backache on one side with cramps is normal and very common. I was told that since it was a one off bleed with more a pink tinge to it than red is also common so there was no need for a scan even though the doctor at A+E had said I will get a scan, the early pregnancy unit said they only give you a scan if they think you are miscarrying and based on what was going on with me they think it’s normal. I was told to sit on it for 24 hours monitor the situation and get back in touch if there’s a significant amount of blood loss. Touch wood, I’ve had no bleeding since and the backache has eased a bit today, still getting the odd twinge but feel a bit better than yesterday. I have a private scan a week today so I’m praying all is well at that! After this scare I’m feeling more anxious and worried about the private scan than I was before xx

I don’t have any advice but I’m glad that things have calmed down, thinking of you though :hugs:

I had a bleed with my last. At 12 weeks, went to a&e as it was bright red blood and I was sure I’d lost the baby, they gave me a scan but couldn’t find anything wrong, baby was fine, no cysts or reason for the blood loss. I also didn’t have any cramps. Hang in there, if you’ve no more blood then fingers crossed it was just a blip! Good luck honey xx

It’s so horrible and really scary! Glad all was ok with your little one. After all seeming well and the cramps, backache disappearing and the spotting only little last Saturday, the spotting has now returned tonight still really light pink, no cramps or backache though just that. Has got me really worried again. Thanks xx

I’m in a state of panic at the moment as on 3rd Sept I had quite a lot of blood (wiped X3 times with a lot and the toilet bowl was red) 😢 I have now just been told to rest and signed off work until an early 8 week scan on Wednesday... I’m not feeling very positive but no pain as of yet and bleeding has stopped and still have awful nausea 😞 will let you know if I have a good outcome!

Aww no, sorry to hear that 😞 good sign that it’s stopped and you have symptoms so keep positive Hun.

My spotting was very light pink but still enough to worry about that I phoned the EPU they got me in for a scan yesterday which showed a huge cyst on my right ovary which they think is the cause of my backache and cramps as they are only one sided. Also showed yolk sac, baby and heartbeat though its only measuring 6 weeks... when my last period was 8 weeks ago so now worrying about that 😢 I have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan to check baby and cyst and I’m an actual wreck!! So it’s all fine and well saying be positive but I do understand that’s hard. I hate the first trimester 😔 Please let me know how your scan goes, fingers crossed everything’s ok is both, take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->