abuse helpline

Discussion in 'Single Parents' started by dollygirlie, Apr 7, 2009.

1. dollygirlie

dollygirlie Mother

Hi I just wondered if anyone took the number inside womens toilets at hospitals for abuse/mental abuse help, I was in two minds whether to take this number at the time, anyway I would like the number for some support now, does anyone know it?

2. jen1604

jen1604 Well-Known Member

Hi hon.
    Im not 100% sure which number you mean but Ive found this page for you which seems to have all of the regional and national helplines on it.
    I hope they give you the support you need and you can always send me a PM if you need someone to talk to xx

Here's the link anyway.. http://www.hiddenhurt.co.uk/Resources/helplines.htm

3. Mummy&bump

Mummy&bump Well-Known Member

i hope everythings ok hun! obviously something is wrong if ur needing to call someone hun so your doing the right thing!

hope ur ok
    xxx

4. dollygirlie

dollygirlie Mother

yeah, I just need to talk to someone really, it (he) announced he had been seeing someone behind my back since 3 months into my pregnancy, and he was entertaining her the night he should of been supporting me giving birth. He was coming out with a lot of crap saying his fancy piece wants to meet my daughter, as he wants me to stay with him, I hit the roof, I am just getting fed up of being emotionally taken the piss out of, I need to know my rights, and where my daughter stands, thanks for the replies both :)-

5. Mummytwice

Mummytwice Active Member

I'm truly sorry about your story, You really show give them a call, It'll make you stronger. and even though you don't know us, we're all here to help each other through everything, Keep smiling DollyGirlie.

6. teen mummy

teen mummy Amelias mummy

omg thats disgusting dollie girlie im really sorry were all here for you so your not alone!
    xxx