Acai berries?

CottlestonPie

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
What do they do? Do they do anything? Or are they another "fad" that doesn't actually work?

(They're not particularly tasty but I'm still curious!!)

I take acai berry tablets. And technically they do 'work' as they help burn fat and a million other things, but they are just an aid, you need to do the hard work and diet and exercise and acai berries can just help that along but supressing appetite and digesting food easier etc, so they will work as long as you are sensible about it. People who eat 5 plates of pie and chips a day, and eat acai berries, will not see any difference! Lol.

Haha... yeah I guess it's the same as people thinking they can have a supersize big mac meal and the diet coke will cancel out the bad stuff :haha:

Thanks hun. I am dieting and exercising (not as much as I'd hoped just yet but building up to it), so maybe I'll give them a go :thumbup:

I say, if it sounds to good to be true, it properly is. :)

Yeah i would avoid any tablets or fruit or anything that says 'you can eat as much as you want and still lose weight if you eat this!' Lol. More credible things will say they need to be combined with a healthy diet and exercise plan x

I should mention though, that they are healthy, and full of antioxidants, but don't expect anything in terms of weight loss from them.

Acai berries are natural fruit that are grown in the Amazon rain forests. Due to its beneficial effects it is widely used in different weight loss products. It helps in reducing increased weight. maintains blood pressure and improves your skin.

Acai berries are very delicious and nutritious fruits, which everybody should eat daily for better health. It is used in beauty products and it makes you more beautiful. Acai berries are truly great for weight loss and healthier skin.

hey i thought i might add something

Ive been using acai berry, ive lost 30lbs over 5 months but I doubt it was the acai berry because i was losing what i should have been losing anyway and not any more (if that makes sence). I did notice an increase in energy and my skin looks loads better tho.

x

We sell Acai berry in the health shop I work in. It's an antioxidant, boost your metabolism and is full of your vitamin Bs, which will lift your mood naturally, so you should feel a little boost from them. You should see some weight loss results if you're takings them, but then as PP said you need to do the work required as well. They were top slimming product last year along with a colon cleanser, they work fab together :)

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->