According to my 5 year old brother...

Carley

Mama to one and pregnant
Reaction score
According to my 5 year old brother... I'm going to have an 11lb baby girl... :hissy:

I want to know how she is going to squeeze out... :dohh:

All I can say is, my poor vagina!!!

11lbs.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bigger is easier to push apparantly - does that help? lol

not sure if its true though lol

If its any consolation, my aunt gave birth to an 11lb 4 ounce baby boy.

BY HERSELF!!!!

bigger is easier to push apparantly - does that help? lol

not sure if its true though lol

This is true, 7lbs 2oz was easier to push out then 1lb 5oz. I'd take 7lbs 2oz any day over the smaller one!!

But still it hurts like...... :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Very very very true ...
I sturggled with layla at 6.1lb , And finnley at 7.10lb was a doddle lol .

:rofl::rofl::rofl: , Good luck with that 11 pounder hun (Gosh that sounded liek a burger then lol) . xxx

If it's an 11lb baby I'll have buy you all cake!!!

s'ok my ex fiance told me mines gonna be 17lb... haha... nice, :0\

:rofl: you are soo funny Carley! Actually you lil bro is!!!! :rofl: If you dont mind me asking how old are you? (not trying to be nosey...just wondered seeings you have a lil bro of 5! :lol: ) Do you come from a large family? I come from a family of 5 kids! :lol: and the last one was 9lbs 12oz (which is nearly 10lbs!)....my mum says yes the bigger the baby the easier coz they are chubby...easier to squeeze through!!! Make sure bubs has a small head though...as that the first to come out! :arrgh: :hugs:

My first one was 8lbs 11oz...the next one looks to be a big one too! ouch!!!!! :lol:

:rofl: you are soo funny Carley! Actually you lil bro is!!!! :rofl: If you dont mind me asking how old are you? (not trying to be nosey...just wondered seeings you have a lil bro of 5! :lol: ) Do you come from a large family? I come from a family of 5 kids! :lol: and the last one was 9lbs 12oz (which is nearly 10lbs!)....my mum says yes the bigger the baby the easier coz they are chubby...easier to squeeze through!!! Make sure bubs has a small head though...as that the first to come out! :arrgh: :hugs:

My first one was 8lbs 11oz...the next one looks to be a big one too! ouch!!!!! :lol:

My little brothers are nutters!!! My little brother Antonio is nearly 6 and my other brother is 5 in January :) a bit of an gap. I'm 25. Old? :rofl:

My SIL had 2 kids the same weight, 9lb ish, not sure but they around there.
Her first was a long labour and a struggle, but her second was only 3 to 4 hours and sailed out.
Its supposed to get easier after the first, but ive heard that bigger babies are easier, just though id throw another perspective in.

I how ever wouldent be knowing as mine demand on using the side door!!

Ouch!! This is something I'm worried about, as my bubs' Daddy has two grown up children, and they were 10lb, and 11lb. And he himself was somewhere between 11 and 12lb!!!! I was only 7lb 14, so am hoping that my bubs will average out somewhere in the middle! lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"