Aches and pains normal pregnancy niggles ?

Twinkle 3

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

I'm 16weeks and experiencing aches and pains in my back and stomach that come and go. Especially when I'm active or bending they hurt more.
I feel like I constantly need to wee and i get pressure in my pelvis when I walk.
It's so uncomfortable and worrying.
I have been to the hospital and they said its normal to feel like this and I'll be going through a growth spurt...

Does anyone else feel like this? I don't know if it's normal pregnancy pains :shrug:

Hi,

I'm just over 15 weeks and the aches and pains have really come on. I had a midwife appointment yesterday and discussed them all. Sometimes it's stabbing, sometimes it's period cramps. She explained that between now and 22/24 weeks I will be having the biggest growth spurt and all my organs are rearranging due to LO getting comfy. She explained that its obviously going to cause aches and pains. She checked the heartbeat and all well. My best friend and sis in law had the same around 16 weeks too.

Now, the urge to wee I seem to have at night. I've had several urine tests done and did have a UTI at 9 weeks but nothing since. Perhaps see if you can have another check on urine to make sure it's clear but probably bladder being pushed around. No harm getting a sample checked though. If it is a UTI watch out for the thrush that the antibiotics give, that was not fun!

Hope that reassures a bit but if you're anything like me you'll still be feeling nervous over everything!

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"