• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

aches and pains

Naimi

Reaction score
Hi, How are you all doing? Just thought i'd make a thread for us all to moan about our aches and pains. If you're anything like me, you have lots to moan about and people who aren't pregnant are sick of hearing about them :) my OH included!

I'm really suffering with my back this time around. With my girls I didn't suffer till right at the end when I got very heavy, but I carried typically all around with them. This time, it's a typical boy, I'm all upfront and quite low, it's causing a lot of pressure on my mid back. A friend of mine thinks maybe my back hurts so much because I'm compensating for my extra weight at the front by arching my back and pushing back my shoulders, therefore causing pain in my middle back. I'm sick of it already and am more than a little scared about it just getting worse as I get heavier.

How are you all doing? what are your aches and pains?

Naimi xx

Oh gosh where to start. My back hurts off and on, mostly in the evenings. I still have mild morning sickness and best of all, I am pretty sure my lil one thinks that mommy's bladder is a squeeze toy!

I have an achy bump at times, and my hips are suffering alot this time round. Im also getting a constant kicked feeling down below, not nice :(
My back isnt to bad, im not really getting much pain there.

Hope it eases soon for you

x

currently lower back hurts sometimes left sometimes right side
and ya u could be right about the boy thing===cause mine is all up front and low as well ---i;m seriously considering carrying around a lil mini pillow to use when i have to sit in a chair for a while cause the longer i sit anywhere==even driving the more it pains me

and another thing these baby kicks are getting kind of painful at times it makes me stomach feel all hard sometimes

My belly is all at the front aswell and I know I am arching my back to support it but can't stop doing it.If I walk too long my ankles get really swollen.Oh well the joys of pregnancy:rofl:.We need to get a massage line going:rofl:

My pains, my right hip always hurts at night, and I dont think this is pregnancy related but now every night I have a horriable ear ache and sore throat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->