Aches and pains

flowergirl7

Reaction score
My body is just taking a hit this time around. This is my 3rd, my oldest just turned 4 and I’m almost 34 years old. I don’t know that probably has everything to do with it. I weigh the least I’ve ever weighed at this point in my pregnancy and I’m more active, but my back is just not having it. I love walking with my kids and would walk 3 days a week with them 4-5 miles every time, and I can barely make it 2 without having sciatica pain. I guess it’s sciatica it’s the only thing I can google that makes sense. I was taking a group fitness class and I definitely can’t do that anymore. So frustrating!! I’m just tired and I’m only 24+1 today. Thanks for reading my rant.

My doctor told me that unfortunately it's normal to feel pain earlier and earlier with each subsequent pregnancy, and to have more of it. It has something to do with everything already being stretched out, I think.

Would you consider going to a chiropractor? I know mine helps reduce my pregnancy induced sciatica pain a lot.

Hey girl! With every pregnancy i have had back problems and after it seems to linger. A chiro or some yoga has seemed to help. I cleaned out my car 2 days ago and im still having troubles walking it hurts to bad. Hope you feel better=( it really is the worst pain!

I have considered a chiropractor. I’m going to speak with my midwife next appointment.

Winterbabies I always feel like I want rondo the most cleaning and organizing while pregnant lol. I cleaned my car out a few weeks ago too. I just can’t stop doing stuff around the house trying to organize for baby.

This is my second pregnancy and I'm 34 and been feeling ancient and sore since around 10weeks. Every movement accompanied by a sound effect.

See my chrio and I'm Brill the following day. It creeps back again ten days/ two weeks later and then I'm due my next appointment. She suggests going every couple of weeks and increasing as we go just to keep on top of things. It really helps!
Don't get me wrong I'm not springing around but it just keeps me from everything hurting all the time.

Agree with seeing a chiropractor. It's the only thing that's kept the pain manageable for me. I couldn't even walk a couple weeks ago, my husband had to come home from work-- it was that bad. Saw the chiropractor the next day and I could function again. It wasn't painless but it was sooo much more tolerable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->