Acid - yuck!!

bungle

Mummy of 2 girls
Reaction score
This may sound a little odd as I've heard nobody else complaining of this but I feel like I've swallowed a lemon. All day long I have this horrible feeling in my tummy like I've eaten something it doesn't care for. I get heartburn on and off throughout the day and whenever I'm sick (3 times a day on average) it's always pretty much pure stomach acid. And I just feel so burpy - like I could put a pin in my tummy and go 'pop'!!!

Am I suffering alone or are the rest of u simply suffering in silence?!

I lie in bed in the morning dreading getting up cos as soon as I'm vertical I'm running to be sick. My MW suggested nibbling something before I get up but it didn't seem to make any difference. Can't face the idea of anything Ginger - yuck! Lol

poor peanut must be getting seasick what with all the commotion in my abdomen at the mo!! ;-)

Hi!

I have been experiencing very severe morning sickness -- was unable to keep food or liquids down for going on 5 days. Yesterday I was placed on diclectin.

I was constantly throwing up (upwards of 20 times a day, which meant a lot of it was just stomach acid).
I haven't thrown up since this morning, but I am still experiencing the acidic feeling and VERY burpy!
Try chewing on gum (no artificial sweeteners). I have found this somewhat eases the illness.

I've been geting acid real bad, MS not too bad couple of times a day, but the doc gave me Gaviscon it helps a lot once I can swallow it lol.

Doc is really worried though as not many anti sickness pills I can take and I take anti epileptic drugs, which I am throwing up which brings about issues itself!

i havent actually been sick but im with you on the feeling of acid in my throat and stomach all of the time.. didnt sleep too well last night as i had heartburn for most of the night and i refuse to drink milk yuck! x

i was the same from 8-19 weeks, have you tried sickness bands, you can get them from boots for a tenner, they helped me a little x

I've got my sickness bands and I think they seemed more effective about a week ago than they do now - although I wouldn't dare take them off!!

Are we allowed to take gaviscon? It feels like such a minefield when it comes to meds :)

im suffering greatly from acid ... im only sick acid not food even after i have just eaten!!! your not alone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->