Acne!Aghh!

mBLACK

Mother to one & WTT!
Reaction score
Ever since I got pregnant with my son I have had terrible acne on my shoulders & back! It won't go away! Even now it's still there, I think I might even have scarring because of it.
What do I do?:hissy::hissy:

oh hunnie I know how you feel!! I have it on my back too. Ever since I got pregnant the first time my acne has gotten sooooo bad! I used to have pretty clear skin and now my face,chest, back and shoulders are full of them! I did read in an edition of Cosmo that if you use head and shoulders on acne prone spots its supposed to help.

"Who knew? Your dandruff shampoo can also clear up body blemishes, thanks to its oil-absorbing zinc content. Put a quarter size drop on your loofah, and use it on pimple prone spots." Cosmo, October 2008

xo

try using some tea tree oil stuffs... they help a little

The only thing that helped my acne after childbirth was going on birth control pills. My hormones were so out of whack, it was the ONLY thing that straightened my face out.

The only thing that sorted my acne was the birth controll pill. Not really an option for me atm :lol:

Do you know if the birth control you were on was OK to be taken while breastfeeding? (ArcaneGirl & Beltane)

you owuld have to check that with you gp

My skin as never been as beautiful as it is now. I take Diane -35 (bcp), I eat as well as possible, take loads of vitamins (a,e,d, b12, b6, zinc) and use the clinique products for the skin.

Never had such a beautiful skin in years!!!!

Do you know if the birth control you were on was OK to be taken while breastfeeding? (ArcaneGirl & Beltane)

Im not sure, it was a long time since i was on it.
There are variations that are okay to be on whilst bfing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->