Acne, first signs of pregnant?

Silver12

Reaction score
Hi, so i believe i am 11DPO, and for the past two days ive had terrible acne like no other. I NEVER get acne, i might have gotten one zit here and there through out my years, but never this much. I mean i woke up and it was all over my face even on my nose :wacko: lol
did any of you ladies get your :bfp: soon after you started to get Acne? i know i should probably wait a few days and i got a :bfn: today, :cry: .
I've been pregnant before i have twin girls that are two years old :twin girls: but i don't really remember much of the symptoms that i had with them, i just know i threw up ALOT!! lol
TIA =)

Yes I have really bad spits right now and like you never had more than one. I feel like a spotty teenager again. I did get my bfp at 9dpo, several days after the acne started but it was absolutely a sign for me

Yes! This sounds very promising! Fx for you! :hugs:

Acne is a great sign...especially if you don't normally get it! When do you plan to test?

Skin break outs on my face & chest were definite signs of pregnancy for me! Never thought that I'd be so happy to have bumps on my face!:wacko:

I actually never worked out how many DPO I tested at but I got an awful spot before I tested! Good luck!

Yes! I only ever got a really bad spot breakout at the start of this pregnancy, other than that I've been lucky enough to spend even my teenage years spot free. I found by about 12 weeks it settled down, but I did have a lot very early on. GL! :)

Yep, had a lovely spot break out just after I got my positive. NEVER had it with my first pregnancy and I rarely get spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->