Active baby

Layla

Reaction score
He started to move yesterday afternoon and seroiusly hasnt stopped, i have never known this much movement all in one go.

Last night i was just getting off to sleep when he booted me so hard that i yelled and jumped lol

He just isnt stopping, constantly wiggling about, up untill yesterday he was a quiet lazy baby.

Does anyone elses baby move this much all the time? its starting to hurt a bit now.

x

She seems to be hurting me with sudden fast moves. Aches and like you makes me jump.

Also her Daddy aggrivates (sp) her when he gets in which helps [-( lol

Oh and when she hurts me I hurt him lmao!

My baby is really lazy, she has moments where she wriggles but then nothing, im guessin maybe as the weeks go by she'l get more active, i do feel her at least 10 times a day so thats ok i spose!
xx

LOL yep my baby is EXACTLY the same!! At first it was funny, now its getting annoying lol.x

My sprog is like that, it's only been the last few days that it's moving around a lot less. Before now it was kicking and wriggling a lot

My sprog is like that, it's only been the last few days that it's moving around a lot less. Before now it was kicking and wriggling a lot

yer i have found this to ,she used to always be moving around but in the last three days she has been moving alot less but when she does kick i no about it lol x

I didn't feel Bethanie properly until fairly late on and it would worry me a bit, but then she wouldn't stop!! and it's always when you're trying to sleep, they think it's playtime.. lol (nothing changes with bebes).

The way I see it, is it's better to feel loads of movement than nothing at all! I remember Bethanie didn't move all day once and I was panicking loads strapping my pre-natal listener to myself yet still couldn't get a heartbeat! luckily I had a midwife appointment the next morning and when I heard her heart I could feel the weight lifted.

LAYLA, I can't believe how far along you are!!!!!!

Alfie used to keep me up from about 7 months :wacko: but let me sleep when Jade was at school :baby:

I didn't feel Bethanie properly until fairly late on and it would worry me a bit, but then she wouldn't stop!! and it's always when you're trying to sleep, they think it's playtime.. lol (nothing changes with bebes).

The way I see it, is it's better to feel loads of movement than nothing at all! I remember Bethanie didn't move all day once and I was panicking loads strapping my pre-natal listener to myself yet still couldn't get a heartbeat! luckily I had a midwife appointment the next morning and when I heard her heart I could feel the weight lifted.

that must have been miserable for u===

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->