Active movement/kicking

xxxemmaxxx

Reaction score
Wow this baby is so active so early!
My boys were much later and rarely moved really just a few kicks every now and then..
eeek is this one going to be hyper?! 😂😂

My breech baby hates when my bladder is full and kicks the crap out of it. :dohh: I'm convinced she's going to be a soccer player.

My dd was so active from very early on and still is. lol This one is a boy and the movements seems so much more chilled. Even in the ultrasound he seemed really chilled. In dds ultrasound it looked like she was having a rave in there. X

In my experience, my "chill" fetuses became more relaxed children. They're still very active, but that's just our lifestyle, and they're just as happy to run around outside as they are to sit on my lap and snuggle. My hyper fetuses became curious, hyperactive children who are way too busy to cuddle unless they're tired or sick. :) You just might end up with an extremely busy child. ;)

Oh god thats what im nervous about! My boys werent that active in the womb really. The occasional little kicking minute frenzy but not often i didnt think and they are busy boys who keep me on my toes!
This one so far is probably double as active!

Haha! There's actually a good chance that your baby just favors a different position and that your other babies moved just as much, but you didn't get to feel as much of it. :)

I too have found that how they act in the womb is a sign of how they'll be once they're out of it. My DS1 was by far my most active baby, followed by DD2. He was walking at 10 months old and is a very active child even now at 3 years old. DD2 was already cruising by 6 months old and took her first couple steps alone by 9 months. This baby is pretty chill, like my first baby, who was and still is a very calm, laid back little lady.

Its so interesting - i would say ds1 kicked more than ds2.. but both busy and crazy in their own ways..! My 20 week scan is on tuesday so will see if it plays ball this time as in the 12 week scan it wouldnt keep still!

i am not feeling movement yet but may I ask when you guys felt movement with number 2?

I dont remember feeling movement with my boys until at least 20 weeks.
This one i've been feeling since 16!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"