Acupuncture success?

holls147

Reaction score
I figured I would post this in a pregnancy forum since that is where all the pregnant ladies will be! Just wondering if ladies who are pregnant got their BFP after having acupuncture treatments?

Would love to hear stories!

Thanks!

Me, me, me!

I strongly attribute my :bfp: to acupuncture. My cycles were all messed up, I ovulated late every month and at totally different times. I started acupuncture on cd9, went again on cd14 which turned out to be ovulation day (had not had ovulation that early for about 7 months), then went back on cd21 (7dpo) to help with implantation if we had caught the egg.
I got my :bfp: yesterday on 11dpo, and it still hasn't sunk in yet.

I did do other things, like have manuka honey and use Pre~Seed but it's the acupuncture I'm sure of it!

Good luck! Xx

Awesome!!! Congrats! You must be over the moon!! Did you take herbs as well?

I hope it helps me. Was your practitioner specifically treating infertility? Mine knows I want to get pregnant and haven't been able to, but I also can't sleep and I'm really anxious all the time. I have regular cycles and nothing wrong mechanically so far, so thinks I'm just out of whack :) Seems like she's focusing on my "insomnia" and I have been sleeping like a rock since I started my treatments last week.

I just wonder if for next month I should try to schedule appts around my schedule so I can have things done like you have.

Hi again!

Yes I took 3 different types of herbs. I was being treated specifically for ttc, and they told me that it could take up to 3 months but they always had success. I just stayed positive, did all that we could and here I am in First Tri!

I really hope it works for you, I am such a strong believer in it, and I think that's really the key!

Xx

Hi again!

Yes I took 3 different types of herbs. I was being treated specifically for ttc, and they told me that it could take up to 3 months but they always had success. I just stayed positive, did all that we could and here I am in First Tri!

I really hope it works for you, I am such a strong believer in it, and I think that's really the key!

Xx

Did you notice a change in period change at? Or did you get pregnant your first time on acupuncture? My changed a lot this cycle, first cycle after treatment.

No change in periods as it happened the first month we tried it, but they did tell me to expect it could take up to 3 months. If you've already noticed a change then something must be working! Good luck! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->