Acupuncture?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Anyone doing acupuncture while pregnant? I'm hoping it'll help my insomnia and anxiety.

I did some, I find it very relaxing. Just make sure you go to someone very experienced in pregnancy acupuncture bc there are points that can cause problems

Thank you! I do have someone that I've seen regularly when I was in a car accident a couple years ago, he had mentioned doing acupuncture for his wife while pregnant but I will double check :thumbup:

Many physical, emotional, and spiritual changes occur throughout a pregnancy and some of these changes can bring with them uncomfortable symptoms. Getting to sleep and staying asleep is trickier than ever during pregnancy, but some research has shown that women who receive acupuncture sleep better during pregnancy, too. Several studies also conducted on acupuncture during pregnancy and study, acupuncture seems to be an efficacious means of reducing symptoms and improving the quality of life of women with emotional complaints during pregnancy. .

Sounds excellent! I wish my voice would come back so I could call and make an appointment, right now he probably couldn't hear me squeaking on the phone. Dang sinus infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->