Addicted to HPT's

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Help, Im addicted to HPT's. :shock: Girls, Please kick me in the butt. I know that it is too early to test, but I have already taken one. Last month I took 4. I don't want to do that this month. I really should not test until this weekend. I am only on cycle day 27 of 29 or 30. URGGGGG #-o

Suz

:hugs:
I'm the same... i'm only 4 DPO and i could feel myself eyeing up the HPT's in the bathroom earlier!!

xox

Doesn't seem to early for me but don't worry you can just join us in the peestickoholic club :rofl: x

:rofl: who isn't addicted? I bloody was :lol:

But here ya go "" KICK UP THE JACKSY JUST FOR SUZ"" :wink:

Feel any better?! :lol:

HayleyB said:
I'm the same... i'm only 4 DPO and i could feel myself eyeing up the HPT's in the bathroom earlier!!

xox

are you TTC again now then hun??

Im the same, i havent even got my lines on the chart yet and i want to test! lol

xxx

I AM GOING TO TRY REALLY REALLY HARD TO WAIT UNTIL DAY 31! That is unless the wicked AF comes. Dont know if I will have a 29 day cycle or a 30 day cycle. It changes with the wind. :wink:

STAY AWAY AF!
:gun:

Suz.

the only reason i have stopped, is i have ran out......got clearblues coming from ebay any day now....or at least they better be or there may be trouble ahead... :grr:

If DH new how much I have spent on HPTs he would shoot me. Oh well. He will not care once I get my BFP!!!!! :wink:

aint that the truth babe :wink:

:dust: to you all!! xx

The hardest part that I am finding out about TTC is that now I am really focused on my body and I feel like I am reading into every little thing that happens. That is what drives me crazy. I have never been preg. so I dont know what it feels like. I just read info on the web then say, THAT COULD BE ME! I have this odd sinsation about my belly button, does that mean Im preg? I feel bloated, my boobs hurt, arrrrrrrrrr. I am not a patient person. I dont deal with this kind of thing well. I want my answers now :hissy: and dont like waiting. WOW just think what I will go though for 9 months when I get preg. OhOh :? I guess that is why they call this the 2ww. Thanks for listing to my hissy fit for the day. :oops:

I had a weird feeling around my belly button......like it was being played with from inside? sort of thing :?

Oh babe, it is horrible waiting, we have all been there or are there in other cases........just stay as patient as you can, hope for the best and meanwhile I am sending bucket loads of baby dust!! :dust: :hugs: xx

I love you guys! :hugs:

I know that I can hold on for a few more days. I just dont know if I can not pee on any more sticks until Saturday!

:wink:

Here is a guestions, Has anyone's boobs thobbed but sometimes just the left and sometime just the right. Also Sometimes I feel like someone is sticking their finger in my belly button. Weird. And right now I have AF Cramps.

ITS ALL IN MY HEAD, ITS ALL IN MY HEAD, ITS ALL IN MY HEAD! :shock:

Look closely Suz, come closer to the screen...........

This will stop you.....................

:comp:

:lol:

Hi ladies I'm new here. I just bought a new pack of HTP's today. Again negative. I am now a week and a half late. I am going next week to DR'S office to get a blood preg. Test. Wish me luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->