• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Addicted to Mayo!

Mysticalrain

Reaction score
Im totally addicted to mayo in this pregnancy. this is my second baby. I wouldn't dare go near it with my first. feeling guilty but cant stop eating it. all the stuff im eating is pasteurised but still its like more more. don't really enjoy rolls without them. another thing Tuna im quite worried about this iv been eating tuna through my pregnancy the last week iv had two bugettes filled with maylo and two rolls with tuna mayo. I didn't realise there was a limit on tuna! totally freaking out. it tastes so good its not fair! anyone else out there please make me feel a little better? xxxxxxxxx<3

There's no issue with eating mayo (apart from the fat content but pffft) if it's shop bought, it'll be pasteurised. Tuck in :D

You're allowed 2 cans of tuna per week which is a lot of tuna imo. Don't worry about a few tuna rolls.

I'm with you on the mayo. I'm not normally fussed by it, but the past few weeks I just can't get enough.

Last night I went to get a glass of water before bed and saw there were a couple of new potatoes left over from dinner, so I stood at the fridge half naked, mayo bottle in hand, eating them with a squeeze of mayo on each bite! Yum :)

I am also loving mayo :haha:
It's fine!

I've never been a huge fan of mayo and I'm still not. My brother on the other hand was always obsessed with it. He would make what he called a mayo sandwich. It was literally mayo slathered on both sides of bread, put together and eaten. Sometimes he would spice it up with a piece of cheese.

My thing recently has been butter! So I don't know if that's any better or worse than mayo, but I have been wanting to put butter on everything. I even had oatmeal for breakfast yesterday and I felt like putting butter in it would taste so good! Luckily I was at work and didn't have any so I couldn't LOL. I don't really care anymore. I was worried about becoming a huge whale by the end of it, but this will be my last pregnancy so I am going to enjoy it while I can! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->