Addicted to my Doppler help!!!

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
So I'm 12 weeks and 6 days! I thought I heard baby's heartbeat last week but I haven't been able to find it since :(! I've become addicted to using it once a day to 'try' it's making me go insane I don't want to give it up but I don't want to keep feeling nervous and anxious...any tips ladies?!

I was the same! Addicted! I think it was about 13/14 weeks that I started to find heartbeat every time. Now I feel movement instead so rarely touch the Doppler! You'll be the same....I promise!

I borrowed one for the night from a lady at work, was lovely to hear the heartbeat but I was so glad to give it back the next morning. Can see how it could cause anxiety, baby moved while I was listening to the HB and I lost it for a little while, was so worried.

Hopefully I'll be just like that when did you start feeling movements? I'm wondering if I'll feel them early as its my second...well I went back to it an hour or so later but used baby oil! And found baby's heartbeat woo xxx

I didn't hear this baby until 12 weeks consistently. Some day was harder to find than others. I just tried again next day. I know it's hard not to be anxious. I was too but just had to keep remembering that there's so much room in there for baby to hide.

States feeling flutters at 17 weeks. Kicks at 19 ish xx

I used mine a lot in the earlier weeks as I work in a high risk job with a lot of moving and handling and 12 hour night shifts. I was paranoid that something was going to happen to baby so needed the reassurance. From what I've read there's no proof it does any harm to use it everyday. I've not used mine once since I've started to feel baby move.... Her little tap dance routine is all the reassurance I need now. X

I totally was the same. I'm just starting to feel little taps so I haven't been using it as much. Aloe gel works well too! Slap it on, I find the more the easier it is to find the little bean :) I found from 12-16 weeks it to be the most useful as I was anxious but wasn't feeling anything.

Thanks for your replies ladies! I feel at ease now phew! Our private gender scan is booked for the 29th of this month! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->