Adelaide?

Carley

Mama to one and pregnant
Reaction score
Hello any Adelaide people around? :happydance:

:dohh: Not from Adelaide but I totally remember your posts now, because I remember seeing this one yesterday :rofl:

Yay I am remembered, ahhhh I feel the love! Even if it is from Canada! :hugs:

:rofl: Glad you feel the love, us Canadians aren't so bad :hugs:

I know, us Aussies, well you should watch out for us :wink:

hehe not necessarily aussies... just Carley ;)

*waves to Carley* I'm here!!!

im sally.
i live in the riverland about 2 1/2 hour from adealide.

hey im from adelaide... i live down south... i dont know many people around here...

Not living in Adelaide but OH is from there so we are there all the time...kinda counts? lol Hi!

Hi my name is Shannon and im also from Adelaide :D

I only joined this forum a few days ago.

:flower:I've just recently moved to Adelaide with my hubby from the UK, we've been here 4 and a half months now ! Living down south at Seaford Meadows ... Hi :flower:

Well hey we are neighbours then, im at seaford :) lol a very small world :)

im back in adelaide :happydance:. im currently staying with the rents but hope to get a place near marion/seacliff area:thumbup:

Lovely to hear from you !!!

I hope 2011 is the year for us all !

My parents are coming over in 2/3 weeks to visit before they move out here with my little brother this year ... Hoping to have some good news to tell them :)

Heaps of baby dust to you all TTC xx

Thanks to you too, I cant believe we all live next door, and we met on this site which originates from Canada i think :) Well at least i think that's where the administrator is from :) Where are you all at in your cycles? im cd9 and will be oving in 3 days, then ill be on to the 2ww, how about all of you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->