Adelaide?

Hello ladies ,

I'm 8dpo and 5 days left to test, the tww is driving me insane!! But feeling very different this month! Hoping to get my BFP on Monday, my parents arrive for a 3 week reccie a week a Friday, what great news to tell them ! Fingers crossed !!

Lots of baby dust to you all and keep us updated :) x

Im 3 dpo today and my birthday is in 5 days so if i am pregnant i will only be 8 dpo then, so still too early to test :( but im still hoping for a bfp for my birthday so fxd crossed for us all :)

Hope you had a fab birthday !!!

Did you test yet?

The witch got me yesterday, had some tears but ready to do it all again this month ....

xx

yes i tested, faint bfp, but i always get faint ones sux, im testing on valentines day, ill be 14dpo then so fxd :) im so sorry the witch got you :( i may not be far behind you if i get it too, oh well then it will be a fresh month for us both :) xx

Hi mumof3girls

Did you test again ? Hope you got your BFP !!

I'm waiting to ovulate within the next few days. I'm charting my BBT for the first time, think I'm on the right track!

Fingers crossed for a BFP in march !!

xx

i was due last night but i still havent got it yet, still getting stupid lines on my hpts but nothing substancial yet, about to go to the shops and get a frer but ill only use it if i dont get af by tomorrow morning so ill have to see what happens:) cool that your oving soon make sure you get lots of bding in :) good luck hun x

What's an frer? I've seen these mentioned before . Hope you get your BFP soon, fingers and toes crossed for you hun !!

Due to ovulate next couple of day, very stressed at the mo as I lost my job today because salon isn't doing too well, so bit holding much hope for my own BFP this month .

Where abouts are you from mumof3girls? xx

seaford, are u a hairdresser? i was a hairdresser for about 15yrs :)

I think I remember you saying now. I live at Seaford Meadows.

No I'm a beauty therapist. xx

cool we are neighbours:) how is your cycle going it looks as though you have 13 days until testing wooo hooo any tell tale signs?

Sorry not been on for a few days.

I'm confused this cycle, looks like I had positive opk's Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. This is my first time trying to chart my bbt and I haven't seen a rise yet ... Confused :dohh: so just going to wait til af is due on the 6th.

We've BD every night from Friday expect for tonight (tues) proven a little hard this month to BD as we've got my parents staying with us while they visit from the uk ... Awkward !

I'm 23 a week a Thursday.

Did you take another test hun?

xx

xx

Hi my name is Shannon and im also from Adelaide :D

I only joined this forum a few days ago.

Where abouts are you from Shannon? any where near Seaford?

Hey im a mid coast girl at heart....lived at port noarlunga south, seaford, Pt willunga and Aldinga over the last 12 years but last year moved west of the city ( near Ikea lol) but all my friends and family are down south :(

Such a small world!!! xxx

Beauty Therapist hey? I worked for a salon supply company as a trainer / rep and then as an account manager for the past 6 years before i had my baby girl :)

I just popped on here on the off chance and saw your message.

Yep a beauty therapist, I work for Beauty Spot at Aldinga/Happy Valley.

You're baby girl is gorgeous !

xx

Oh wow!!!

Thank you, she is growing up wayy too fast :( !!! Hope u get the baby of u dreams real soon hun :D

Oh and didnt Beauty Spot have an store at Castle Plaza too?

Ye they did, but closed down at the end of April, she has salons at Plymton Park, Happy Valley & Aldinga. I'm actually concidering applying for Endota I've heard alot of good reviews on it.

Aww thanks you :flower: I'm hoping it happens soon, we're ready for our little bundle of joy !! We're from ther UK, so we're all settled in now and waiting for our BFP !!

xx

Hello Ladies,
Just found this thread. Thought I'd say hi. I live down south too, just a bit further south. I live down on the fleurieu half way to KI. My mum lives in Seaford if that counts though. TTC #1. A xox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->