adiri bottle.

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
has anyone used this before?
i'm a little worried about expressing and giving it to him in a bottle in fear that he won't go back on the boob...
i was given this bottle because i am bf'ing, and was hoping someone has used it...

We used it with Valerie and it was the only bottle she would take to in the early weeks/months of her life. And yes, she still went back onto the breast fine after using the bottle. We didn't use the bottle though until after her latch had been perfected and she was breastfeeding like a pro. We also didn't use the bottle that much since I'm a stay at home Mom. But I did use it some and I would highly reccommend it.

I gave Phoenix a bottle the last 2 days and he still loves the boob :) I'm only giving 1 bottle at night. I think as long it's not bottle all the time, Grady should be fine.

I'm really sick right now, and I'm being a big baby and really really want to take cold meds. I can't take care of him properly feeling like I've been run over by a Mack truck. :( So I really want to give him a bottle so I can take something and not worry about him getting the meds through the BM.
I guess I'll give it a shot! :)
Thanks girls!

Aww, hope you feel better! It's always hard to take care of our LO's and be sick at the same time! That is why we are superwomen...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->