• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Admin/Mod help needed

needausername

Reaction score
I lost my marbles.

Any idea where I could find them?

Thank you.

If you go to 'User CP' and repeatedly press F5 while typing out 'Stircrazy is great' for 5 minutes, you get a secret option at the bottom of the page entitled 'Recover Marbles' :D

There you go... Done :)

:rofl:
Thanks for that, i just lolled halfway through a story on tv about a guy dieing - my mum thinks i'm satan :dohh::rofl:

OMG Kris your comment made me lol halfway through football so i just had to bullshit about someone in the crowd :rofl:

If you go to 'User CP' and repeatedly press F5 while typing out 'Stircrazy is great' for 5 minutes, you get a secret option at the bottom of the page entitled 'Recover Marbles' :D

There you go... Done :)

Mine doesnt work :( Do i need to clear the cache?

CLEAR THE CACHE! :rofl:

Life's answer to everything

haha! That is a good one. I was looking at wedding dresses and couldn't stop laughing bout this thread.

They have been found. My neighbour borrowed them and used them as anal beads. Sick perve.

Now what am I going to do?

:rofl:

Sorry to hear about your neighbour's usage, however I have no advice lol.

:rofl: nooo nooo i am fighting the urge to LOL stop it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->