Admit it you do this too....

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Just seen Peter Kay say it on an ad...

2 things you always say to Taxi Drivers...

1)Been Busy?

and

2)What time you on 'til?

:xmas13:

Can honestly say i have never spoken to a taxi driver when using them ! :lol:

i always think it but never say it.. mam and stepdad were both taxi drivers and said it pissed em right off ha x

I dont think I ever have!

Can honestly say i have never spoken to a taxi driver when using them ! :lol:

Oh god I had an awful one once. he was so cringey. I was with amelie on the way to the docs and was running late but only had £6 on me so I asked him to take me as far as £6 would.
Anyway he was asking me random qs and I must have said a jokey insult about OH and he ended up giving me serious relationship advice and told me about his exwife and why they broke up etc :shock: was really inappropriate and awkward!

Haha I only ever talk to taxi drivers if I'm drunk and it usually starts with "so... What time you on till?" or "been busy tonight" (as if I actually care haha)x Had some random conversations with them in the past. I once had a female taxi driver and had a massive in depth convo about how uncommon it is to see women taxi drivers even in this day and age lol! She was really nice but thought I was more drunk than I was, I was only a bit tipsy and she was all like "just let me know if you feel sick and I'll pull over" I was like "no honestly, I'm not that drunk, just a tad merry".

Lol I dont think ive ever asked either, alhough i haven't used taxi's in years.

im usually 2pissed to talk to taxi drivers :rofl:

I have only ever gotten into a taxi twice and on both occasions i was sat petrafied i was going to be adultnapped :rofl: im sad right?

used to before seeing it on peter Kay :haha:

I do it all the time lol

But then again my OH is a taxi driver and he said some of the twats he gets on a friday saturday night is unreal !!!

I'm totally guilty of this :blush: But then again, I say it to retail staff too to be polite so it's not just taxi drivers that have to listen to it. I think it's nicer than not saying anything, well I would if I was on the receiving end anyway.

I haven't but I know my dad, brothers & OH have :rofl: I tend to just keep quiet :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->