Admit it you do this too....

Since I saw it, anytime I get in taxi I consciously make an effort NOT to say those things, and try come up with something new lol :haha:

i have some RANDOM conversations in taxi rides home from town hammered :| the best one was a taxi driver telling us which drugs we should take we were like ermmm WHAT!? and another i was having a huge rant about this lad we saw in town who we went to college with he ditched his mates and came with us well there goes us pulling anyone it was awful he wouldn't leave us we tried leaving him i told the taxi driver he was 'cock blocking' us he was howling laughing! The worst was when i rang a taxi to town i had a very revealing dress on. left the house got in the taxi and it was 'GET BACK IN THAT HOUSE WITH THAT DRESS ON' was only my uncle ooops :| he was joking but i was mortified!

oh and one lovely taxi driver in london was pointing all the sights out to us on the way he was really friendly.

I feel like I have to talk to them or there will be that awkward silence and that's worse if you have a bit of a distance to go lol x

I was so drunk once I spent ages of the journey bartering with the taxi driver over the price of the lift. I think he couldn't wait to get me out. I puked in a bush shortly after that journey :sick:

:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->