Admitted for small bleed 24 week! Please read ....

I forgot to update ladies here that the 4D scan was amazing and we finally can prepare for our little miracle that's a .....

GIRL!

My second and final baby is a princess and I'm so overjoyed and can enjoy buying pink. Pregnancy is going well again but scan July 1st check this blood and placenta so will keep fingers crossed

Fingers crossed! So happy for you that things are improving and congratulations on your girl xx

Couldn't of had any better news yesterday, the placenta has moved up and the veins they thought was down at my section scar have also moved up so look like there no where near my scar so it's all looking fantastic and so long as all stays well I'm back on track to my VBAC

Wonderful news!! So happy for you! You can relax and enjoy this pregnancy now and buy lots of pink!! :hugs: xx

Just to keep you ladies up to date that have been so kind to ask after me and comment and reassure me! Things are going well now thank goodness I am now 29+2 and the veins they thought they saw down form my placenta looking like it may be imbedded into my uterus scar is not what they thought and everything's moved on up. So all being and remaining well I can get my vbac! The blood at the bottom of the uterus remains but looks as if it's just going to stay put until the end lol. So that's another worry off my mind! I'm excited to be going in next week to discuss all my vbac questions with my midwife and finally getting my birth notes written down and will feel more organised. I'm a very organised person so it's driving me to distraction that I still have this stuff to do and the nursery haven't even been started :( so that's something I must push my husband on with when he finishes on his week of nights.

But all in all I can enjoy my pregnancy and my maternity leave has officially started so no more worry about being signed off and receiving no sick pay! That's three weeks that I've had nothing it's been a long three weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->