Adorable name find!

fairy_gem

Reaction score
I just had to share this, I just found the most adorable name, it's listed as a boys name but I think it would suit a girl much more, it is.......Pippin!!!!

:flower:

Sounds like an elf name or something. I wouldn't give that name to a child, since I can't imagine an adult with that name who would be taken seriously.

Lord of the Rings! I love Pippin, it's an adorable name and is on my guilty pleasure list. I love the long Peregrine as well with the nn Pippin. So cute, but I probably wouldn't actually use it. But then again, I'm not very brave or adventurous with names.

Ahh I had no idea about LOTR as I've not seen it.

We have our names all sorted so it's not something we will be using, but I adore it.

:flower:

I actually think its really cute. But more as a nickname sort of thing

There is a dog on a programme on Cbeebies (in the UK) called Pippin, not really a fan of it as a baby name :nope:

yes it instantly reminded me of the kids pin come outside where a woman would drive her airplane to get to the local post office etc . . . lol

Pippin was the dog in Come Outside, a 90s kids programme I remember well

It was also the name of my first hamster

Oh you ladies already noticed! :haha: Does that mean Come Outside is still on? That woman's voice was grating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->