Adult baby?

It's on sky anytime so most with sky can still catch up with it!!

It was really weird in my opinion, yes fair enough he is not hurting anyone, but it is going against the grain and I think the majority of people would find it pretty odd!

But that part about the reborn babies, they are just plain creepy looking!!

the guy just looks ill, it is not really any way to live. I have struggled with the compulsion to be a baby my whole life, but in the same way one fights any negative aspects of ones personality, it is possible to fight this need in myself. Adult babies are just wired differently, whereas a "normal" man will be attracted to a woman, that same attraction is expressed differently by an adult baby, he is effectively turned into a baby when he finds a woman attractive; as you can imagine, that can lead to some very embarrassing situations.

I know someone who has confided in me he has a fetish/likes to wear nappies etc. I'm not clear if they're into the full on 'adult baby' stuff, but its basically about wanting to be nurtured etc.

I find it quite sad actually as in the case of the person I know it's almost certainly due to a crap childhood and abuse. :nope:

I know someone who has confided in me he has a fetish/likes to wear nappies etc. I'm not clear if they're into the full on 'adult baby' stuff, but its basically about wanting to be nurtured etc.

I find it quite sad actually as in the case of the person I know it's almost certainly due to a crap childhood and abuse. :nope:

it can be due to child abuse etc, but not always, sometimes it can be more about security than it is about sexuality, or it can be driven by a desire to be loved by a woman in a maternal way.

sadly at one mall a worked at,i made friends with a guy there. he told me a month into knowing him he has a fetish....
he likes being a baby, wears a diaper all the time, uses a bottle he even sent me pics then asked if i would come change him.I ended that friendship.

sadly at one mall a worked at,i made friends with a guy there. he told me a month into knowing him he has a fetish....
he likes being a baby, wears a diaper all the time, uses a bottle he even sent me pics then asked if i would come change him.I ended that friendship.

I don't try to excuse this guy inflicting his fetish on you, but if a person has this fetish, it is as real a part of him as any other; and no matter how someone in this situation reveals this side of themself, some people will be shocked by it, and some people will be ok with it.

I actually read an article years ago about a man who was a 'part time' adult baby. Him and his wife were playing truth or dare and as he got a dare it was to sleep in the babys nursery (baby didn't sleep in there). He told his wife when he woke up that he felt refreshed and more alive, from then on every night he became an adult baby and found comfort in it, all his friends had accepted it as had his wife and children. During the day he was his normal self but as soon as he was home from work he got into a nappy and was treated like a baby by his wife.

I find it interesting as well as quite scary but each to their own.

I actually read an article years ago about a man who was a 'part time' adult baby. Him and his wife were playing truth or dare and as he got a dare it was to sleep in the babys nursery (baby didn't sleep in there). He told his wife when he woke up that he felt refreshed and more alive, from then on every night he became an adult baby and found comfort in it, all his friends had accepted it as had his wife and children. During the day he was his normal self but as soon as he was home from work he got into a nappy and was treated like a baby by his wife.

I find it interesting as well as quite scary but each to their own.

Some adult babies can do that, can switch from adult to baby, and back again at will, but most can't. For me, surrendering to my need to be a baby would render me as just that, a baby, and I would lack the will or ability to be anything else for a long time, so I bury that part of me down deep, and play the role of an alpha male lol.

Where.is it on any time lol can't findit

you can find it on youtube, I think the guys name is Stanley Thornton, but be warned, it is some pretty disturbing stuff, and is not really representative of the adult baby world.

as I said, it isn't really very representative of the real adult baby world, but it does give you an idea.

when I responded to this and one other post, I pointed out that I was fighting the adult baby side of my nature, but all it took was one mischievous woman who decided to test that out, to send me back into the big baby world, so have a good laugh about it ladies, yes, you win, I am sitting here in a nappy, and will probably stay like this for a long time now.

Don't watch it, it sent me into labour!!! Hahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->