Advanced Clearblue OPK's

tryingforbby

Reaction score
This was the 1st month trying the clearblue advanced opk test and got just one day of flashing smiley on day 12 and a solid on day 13. Just curious is this normal? I've read ppl getting several days of flashing smilies before getting a solid. Also anyone know how good these really are? Would like to know others thoughts/experience with these

Hi I'm sorry noone has responded. I used the original clearblue digital ones last year she we conceived our daughter. Now we decided this would be our first month ttc #2. I was hesitate on trying the new cb advanced but I got a good price on Amazon. I followed the directions, I git 4 empty circles and on the 5th day I got a solid smiley so I called the number and the woman told me my levels prob just rose very quickly and the the test is working the way it should be. I'm assuming that's why yours only had one blinky day. Best of luck to you!

everyone is different hun. i got 3 days of flashing then a solid. i wouldnt worry about just getting one day of flashing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->