Advanced maternal age

pepperflake

Reaction score
Just wondering how many older moms are out there- I'm 35 and having my second DD :D

:rofl:Never heard it called that. I was called geriatric. I am 41 and just had baby number 4.

:rofl:i'll be 31 in July. expecting my 1st...does that make me an oldie??

Thats what they call 35+ in the US. I thought it was kind of mean! I don't feel old at all! But it did get me extra testing and 3 extra scans so they could check for chromosomal problems so I don't mind so much :D I got a lot of extra reassurance my LO is perfect without amnio.

I will be 33 next month, and this is my first. So any additional babies will probably come after I am 35. I don't mind at all, I am so glad I waited.

Im 33 will be 34 by time babys born,had 2 already but that was soooo many years ago,i may as well be having my 1st lol

33 now and 34 when LO is born and I FEEL GREAT!!!! 30's are the new 20's........
x

im 31 in july and im on my 5th and dont intend stopping till i hit menopause love babies to much:happydance:

I´m 33 now and will be 34 about a week after the baby´s born (assuming he makes his appearance on time!!). Does that make us old???

It's nice to see so many ladies in their 30s having babies. Still only coccyx and I qualify for the flattering term "advanced maternal age" :p I still don't think it makes us old!

Hell no we ain't old!!! I love being in my 30's. I was a mess in my 20's and there is no way I had any business having a child then. Now I am settled, and mature, and happy with me. I will be a much better mommy now.

Hell no we ain't old!!! I love being in my 30's. I was a mess in my 20's and there is no way I had any business having a child then. Now I am settled, and mature, and happy with me. I will be a much better mommy now.

33 here too. Had my first when I was 21. This is true for me as well, though I love love love my DD#1 and we've been through a lot together.

Glad to see other 30's mommies here too.

I will be 33 next month and I am having my 1st. God only knows how old I'll by the time I've finished - now I've finally started!!
I was a terrible teenager and 20 something and I am now only just sensible enough to be a mother!
Now that I'm here and realising how scary it is though, perhaps I should have started while I didn't have all my faculties!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

I am 30 next wednesday and our little girl is due 12th July. Also have 3 boys who are 9, 6 and 4 yrs.

ill be 30 a few weeks after LO is born...not sure if that counts!?

Not me personally (28 and having my first) but my mother was 38 when she had my brother and 42 when she had me!

I'll be 36 when blob arrives, makes me laugh that I am considered an elderly mum

I will be 33 next month and I am having my 1st. God only knows how old I'll by the time I've finished - now I've finally started!!
I was a terrible teenager and 20 something and I am now only just sensible enough to be a mother!
Now that I'm here and realising how scary it is though, perhaps I should have started while I didn't have all my faculties!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

I´m with you Kat. I never wanted kids all through my teens and 20s, until now and I suddenly got the maternal urge!!! Maybe I wasn´t mentally old enough myself! Thinking back sensibly tho, maybe the bloke I was with at the time wasn´t "father material" either. Prob just waiting for the right man (aaah, hormones!!) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->