Adverts - a complaint - ADMINs please read and respond.

Siuan

Reaction score
Ok, that does it. I know that this site needs to have adverts to survive and I get that. I'm not worried by it and I accept them being there.

BUT what is REALLY making me mad right now are the ones with SOUND. PLEASE bnb please get rid of them? If I've been playing music or turned my sound up earlier in the day for something and then forget to turn it off/down again I'll be surfing bnb whilst LO is asleep only for music to start BLASTING out of my speakers which invariably wakes her up again.

I realise I should be more vigilant in turning my speakers down. But really... are the adverts with sound necessary?? Please would you get rid of them? I'm quite sure I'm not the only one affected by this and it's simply driving me mad.

You might have better luck reaching the B&B team through this form:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/sendmessage.php

Hope that helps!

Thank you. I will post there too :)

Wobbles last updated a thread here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/1164309-bloody-video-ads.html#post21051307

As far as I'm aware the sound is meant to be set to off on these.

Thanks Vickie. Unfortunately it seems that they're not on mute yet. Fingers crossed that Wobbles can get this sorted

Could you screen shot this for me and tell me what the adverts are for.

I am sorry and I am getting frustrated on your behalf because it looks like I haven't been addressing your complaints and I promise I have.

Don't worry I have caught this on my own PC x

Could you screen shot this for me and tell me what the adverts are for.

I am sorry and I am getting frustrated on your behalf because it looks like I haven't been addressing your complaints and I promise I have.

Sorry, I have only just seen this

Don't worry, it's not your fault - you're just the one that we're all moaning at now 'cos you've picked it up to deal with! I didn't realise that others had complained about it until Vickie pointed me in the direction of the other thread. I'm sure you're doing everything you can :)

I see you've got what you need now, please PM me if I can provide any more information.

Hi Wobbles, I hope you don't mind me resurrecting this thread, but I've just had another of these adverts blast out loudly! Thankfully it hasn't disturbed LO.

It was at the bottom of the page, for Senakot. I was viewing a thread in Baby Club.

Screenshot attached :)

Attachments

• advert.jpg
    advert.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member