Adverts on bnb

Reaction score
Anyone else had the advert format on their mobile version of bnb change? Does anyone have an idea of how I can turn them off from popping up at the bottom of the screen? (I carefully click on the little cross but it only works for one page, then pops up again)

I use adblock as I hate being distracted by a billion ads on forums and facebook! If you google it you'll find an extension to download for whatever browser you're using.

When I'm on the iPad I just use the mobile site to avoid them :thumbup:

sorry my pregnancy brain didn't register that properly :haha::blush:

That's strange! I don't have any ads pop up on the mobile version of the forum! It sounds really irritating

If you are having an issue with pop ups on mobile phones, please take a screenshot of the advert and then post it in the "Forum Help and Testing" area. :flower: Add details too like what the advert is, time, date, etc.

Thanks Tiff, not sure how to take a screenshot with mobile yet but will give it a go...

I've started getting them on the mobile site again. There is already a post in the testing area about it and Wobbs is looking in to it.

Wobbs still wanted people to report it when this was posted, but yes I get it too on my mobile while browsing BnB as well. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->