Adverts that you hate...

KayBea

Mummy to Xanthia Lily
Reaction score
Does anyone have any adverts they hate?
tv, radio, facebook, bus stop etc...

only reason im asking is one just popped up on my facebook..

'do you want cake?'

yes i do, its 3am & now i really want cake!!!!! :(

i now hate that advert!

the satsuma loan advert... but only because once ds2 sees it i then have to rewind and replay around 50 times because hes obsesed :haha: xx

YES!! That ultra-creepy eharmony commercial with the guy's granddaughter telling him about her teacher's dating adventures!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYn1vON2C8w

So many problems with this one, like:
  • WHY is a teacher discussing his love life with a little girl?
  • Why does she know the specifics of how he met a girl?
  • How does she know about dating sites anyways?!
  • What a rude little girl!
  • This commercial is just plain creepy!

The Safe Style window adverts, pretty much all of themost but especially the one with that loud mouthed bloke with the balding head. "Ya buy one ya get one free, I say ya buy one ya get one free". Arrrggghhh can't stand him!!

The Safe Style window adverts, pretty much all of themost but especially the one with that loud mouthed bloke with the balding head. "Ya buy one ya get one free, I say ya buy one ya get one free". Arrrggghhh can't stand him!!

That was the one that instantly sprung to mind for me!

All the ppi/gambling/claims direct/ambulance chaser ones!! Actually most adverts annoy the hell out of me! :haha:

Go compare, the window one, anything advertising animal or children's charity, formula adverts, particularly the one where it's all dark and dreary when the woman is bf and when it's "time to move on from breastfeeding" to their follow on milk it goes all sunny and smiley.
Xx

Any perfume advert - so, so pointless.

havnt seen the window advert for ages! it drives me nuts! x

The Secret Escapes advert. Acts like it's a huge secret, when they're broadcasting it on national TV! :dohh:

The Secret Escapes advert. Acts like it's a huge secret, when they're broadcasting it on national TV! :dohh:

I HATE! That one, especially when he says 'who are you talking to darling' and she says "no one, definitely not him', pointing to the pool waiter!!

Yoghurt adverts. NOBODY takes yoghurt that seriously! Never do they make me want a yoghurt either.

Also, patronising adverts that assume you're stupid. Like the advert for kid's cakes shaped like bears. Forgotten the name. The advert says they're healthy because ingredients like egg and flour are used. I'm sorry, who is so stupid they would fall for this?! Nestle is similar with its Milky-whatever products... Advertising that there is more milk and less cocoa, as if cocoa is the problem :dohh:

Snickers you're not.you when you're hungry one in the changing room it's been shown for years now and is so old and unfunny after the millionth time

Oh and another... In the cinema when they have those phone adverts (EE?) and they've taken a Youtube clip and ruined it. They're just not funny and they are plain boring after the first time.

Oh and another... In the cinema when they have those phone adverts (EE?) and they've taken a Youtube clip and ruined it. They're just not funny and they are plain boring after the first time.

Speaking as someone who works in a cinema - they have been worse!!!!

Personally I hate the low cost holiday advert! Dont get high cost sand in your bits, get low cost sand in your bits!!

The pounds to pocket advert where the guy is singing 'two thousand... two thousand'. Always makes me think are you really that desperate for work that would lower yourself to doing that on national TV?!

The Tampax ads with mother nature. No-one has a 'happy period'. Any happyness you have during your period is a co-incidence never because you're on your period.

Any advert with Nicole Sherzinger (sp?) She's forever getting a bit too excited over yoghurt or shampoo! Doubt very much the product is that thrilling!! And also Cillit Bang - Barry Scott does not make me want to buy anything :lol:

And any perfume/aftershave ad, just cringe....

YES!! That ultra-creepy eharmony commercial with the guy's granddaughter telling him about her teacher's dating adventures!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYn1vON2C8w

So many problems with this one, like:
  • WHY is a teacher discussing his love life with a little girl?
  • Why does she know the specifics of how he met a girl?
  • How does she know about dating sites anyways?!
  • What a rude little girl!
  • This commercial is just plain creepy!

I've never seen this before.....what a strange advert!!!!

Haha yeah I agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->