Advice about Ex ASAP please girls......

Yea it will but I'm not going to stop my son from having a relationship with all his family expecially his brother. At the end of the day I'll cross that bridge when I come to it hopefully by then his dad might have grown up a bit and changed his mind.

i bought a book for my scan pics and for as many baby pics as i could fit in it,i wanted to put pics of our familys in but my oh didnt like that idea!! my mum bought me a pic frame where you can also do a foot or hand print in clay in the other side so im going to decorate that soon as i have the time also i really want to get a belly cast done lol

i wouldnt have text him he's made his decision and doesnt deserve to be part of your babies life, but thats my thought i hope he comes to his senses at least to help salvage some memories for your child

goos luck x

He may have made his decision but I have to keep some hope that he may change his mind......not about me but about seeing and knowing his child.

Well,it's great that you're doing this....He is acting incredibly immature but this isn't about him,it's about bubs first,so it's great that you send it to him,very nicely put...:hugs:

That must have been a hard decision to make. I am sorry that the baby's father doesn't want anything to do with him. That is so much his loss. Hopefully, he'll come around because he sure doesn't know what he's missing. Good for you for being able to put your baby's thoughts/feelings ahead of your own feelings. I am sure it hurts you that he's being this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->