advice about pill?? pleaseee

Mummytoobeexx

Reaction score
any 1 on the mini pill? i been onit over 3 weeks and no probs thing is a few days ago i was told a friend of a friend got pregnant twice while on this and now im a little worried :nope: just wondering if any 1 on this and how they r finding it? or maybe got pregnant while on it x

Hi, I'm on it and I was on it after I had my third baby! As long as you take it at the same time every day (or within a strict 3 hour period), it is fine. I think the name 'mini' puts me off a bit! It sounds like it means it's only a bit reliable!!!

I actually hate being on it. I am extra moody and don't know if it's because of the pill or not!

Yeah since being on the pill ive become moody too :-/ i think i may look into having somethink else.

I spent four years on it without getting pregnant, I know a couple of friends on them too who haven't got pregnant. The only one who ever got pregnant on the mini pill rarely took it on time and would often skip days at a time, so not really a reliable source there!
Personally I loved it and would have stayed on it if it wasn't for some medical investigations I have going on, my doctor wants me off it until we figure out what is going on.

I think the key is, its as reliable as long as you take it within the three hour window and dont miss any. I am always a little wary when people say I got pregnant on the pill etc. as its very, very uncommon, if taken properly. Now if someone misses a pill/vomits/diharrea etc. and gets pregnant, then yes its possible to get pregnant while on the pill. You just need to be aware of what can/cannot affect it, and take extra precautions during these times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->