Advice for a cloth newbie!

Scampie

Mummy to Sam and Finn!
Reaction score
Well i am going to start using cloth. Ive bought 2 cheapy ebay nappies and 3 erm...totsbots i think, lol. Havent recieved any yet, but i think im getting a better idea of whats out there in the world of cloth nappies. Ive been looking at flips after someone reccommended them to me. I was looking at the day pack which includes 2 outer bits and 6 Inserts. The price is great and I love the idea of how they work, but i was thinking i would prefer aplix to poppers.

LO is only 10 weeks but he is 15lbs, so very round!

Do you have any reccomendations ladies? How have you got on with poppers?

Thanks x

ETA: I forgot to ask. To use a flip style nappy, how many covers/inserts do you go through a day. Also what do you use at night?

0y recommendation would be to do a trial before you buy anything, so you know the nappies you eventually buy are going to fit your LO well, work well and wash and dry well. Most advisors will organize a trial for you - I certainly will! Just PM me if I can help more:winkwink:

havent used them myself but weehuggers are the same format as flips and they do applix :)

personally i prefer poppers though, applix wears quicker, and gets stuck to everything in the wash and LO can pull it open (already!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->